Chapter 8

Maddie's POV (2 Weeks later)

                   2 weeks. It's been two weeks since I saw my family and I am going CRAZY!! Oh and guess what I just found out, my dad is the leader of the number one mafia in the world!! Yep my life is great right now you know.

                     The first week here was horrible! I swear I had nightmares of that night the whole week. I even had to move into Alex's room because he was the only one who could calm me down. He asks me all these questions about what was happening in the dreams but it's always the same thing: my mom dies and then that scary man would try to kill me.

                       The only thing good that's coming from this is no school because

1). He wants to hide me from the world for a while and
2). I already was registered before.

                       Right now I am in my private dance class. This class teaches every single style of dance just with only a few people. My only friend here is Rhaya. We always do stuff together and talk to each other about things. My "dad" has yet to meet her but I think he is going to today.

                      "Ok you guys we are going to do across the floor for the last 10 minutes of class so no talking," our teacher Miss Anna said. I looked over at Rhaya and nodded my head basically saying that we would be partners.

End of dance class

                     Class just ended and Rhaya and I are just changing when my dad came in. (Maddie is just going to refer to Alex as dad from now on)

                      "Daddy!!" I screamed while jumping on him. He chuckled while giving me kisses all over my face. "Daddy look it's my friend I was talking about, her names Rhaya." I walked over to Rhaya and introduced her to him.

"Hi my names Rhaya and I'm in Maddie's dance class."

"Hi sweetie I'm Maddie's father where are your parents?"

"I live with my grandparents," she said with a smile. As she said that her gram came inside to pick her up and said, "Rhaya darling ar— oh who's this?"

Rhaya ran over to her and explained that he was my dad.

"Ohhhhh Maddie and Rhaya talk about you hi I'm Rhaya's grandma," she said while shaking my dads hand.

"Yes I'm Alex I sure hope it was good things about me. Do you watch over them when I'm not here?"

"Oh you don't have to worry about that it's always good things and yes I watch over them."

"Thank you I can never really come here and watch her but she does dance when she's at home," he said while picking me up and having Steven pick up my bag. "Well I must be going now thank you again for watching her."

"Oh it's no problem dear I love hanging out with her, maybe she could come over some time?"

"Really?! Could I go over one day daddy pleaseeeeeee?" All he did was chuckle. He chuckled. Imma slap this man.

"I don't see an issue."

"YAYYYYY!!! Bye Rhaya see you next week!!" I screamed while going to the car.

"Did you have fun little one?" Steven asked when he got into the car.

"Yeah we learned a new dance again and miss Anna was talking about how much I've been improving," I said with a smile on my face.