Chapter 3

Still Allan's POV:

            I burst through the school doors looking at the tracking device trying to find where Maddie is hiding. Teachers were moving students out of the way with frightened looks on their faces. I mean why wouldn't they look like that I'm a mafia man.

             "It should be just around this corner," I told my dad.

             We turned the corner and heard sobs coming from a closet. I looked over at my dad and he nodded his head.

               "Maddie? Its daddy are you in there?"

               "Daddy?"

               "Can you open the door for me sweetie?"

                 I stepped back while hearing the click of the door becoming unlocked. "Oh Madd—" I couldn't finish my sentence because I felt a small body attack me and squeeze the life out of me. I quickly picked her up and whispered soothing words to her. Her body kept on shaking with the sobs that were coming out of her.

              "Bambina can you please try and stop crying and tell me what happened?" I quickly felt her shake her head no. I turned around to look at my father and he looked completely heartbroken.

              "Tesoro we can't help you if you don't tell us why your so shaken up," he said.

               "B-but they w-will mak-ke fun o-of me," she sobbed.

               "Who babygirl, you need to tell us who."

               She took her head out of the side of my neck and looked at me. I wiped her tears and gave her a small smile and she returned it.

             "Take your time sweetie and tell us," my father said.

              She took a couple breaths and her next words hurt me to the core, "their names are Sarah Camp, B-Brittany Stone, and Ab-by Martello. T-they m-made fun o-of m-my clothes a-and said that I-I'm w-weird and sa-said that y-you don't l-love me," she sobbed.

I could feel my fathers anger from here. We both hate it whenever Maddie is upset especially whenever we aren't there to protect her. "Babygirl those girls are bullies, all that stuff that they said to you is not true, far from it everyone loves you. Me, your mother, your brothers, your grandfather, we all love you so much and your style is the best in the whole wide world. I love your style. Please don't let what those girls said get to your head?"

"Are y-you p-positive da-daddy?"

"I promise you babygirl I would never lie to you."

"We all love you Maddie. To the moon and back," my dad said while hugging the both of us.

"Dad can you take her I'm going to go talk to the principal about this and Maddie is never stepping foot in this school again," I said to him after our little moment.

"Don't you think that's a little overboard son, I mean yes I am pissed that this happened but what will you do for school instead?"

"I'll tell you later," I said as I gave him Maddie. She clung to him and continued to cry.

"Sweetie if you keep crying like this you're going to get sick," Tim (Allans dad) said.

I didn't hear what she said next because I walked away to settle these girls punishments for making my precious babygirl cry.

————————————-

Wow!! Two updates in 1 day I felt bad for leaving y'all on edge.

Poor Maddie does anyone else feel bad for her?

Kind of a short chapter for today make sure to comment what you liked and keep on reading! Thanks for reading my book!☺️