Chapter 10

"Do you need to go to the nurse?" Rowan asked Quill, putting his hand up to feel his forehead. Quill just nuzzled it.

'No, I feel fine." He started to purr again. Rowan and Brooks didn't know he could do that so they looked to Knox in surprise. Well Brooks had heard of some vampires that could purr but not many.

"Oh yeah, he purrs now." Knox added nonchalantly.

"You're burning up, Babe." Brooks said, replacing Rowan's hand with his. Well technically he had a normal human temperature which wasn't normal for a vampire.

"I'm good," He started to cuddle up to Brooks. Knowing that he was the only one he could do PDA with. And stated nuzzling his neck with his nose. The rest of the table looked at him like he was crazy. He didn't care.

"We should get him to the nurse's office and then home." Rowan said carefully. "I think he's starting." The rest of the table looked even more confused until Jade and Lucy told them. But that probably made them even more confused. At least there was a four day weekend so Quill wouldn't have to miss a ton.

After multiple tries of trying to persuade Quill to go to the Nurse's office. They finally got him in there and laid him down on a bed in a closed off room. Quill practically tackled Brooks when the Nurse left. Trying to make out with him and finally getting what he wanted in the end. Rowan and Knox tried not to look because they didn't want to get a hard on at school.

They still had the rest of the day to go while Quill would get picked up shortly. So Brooks was basically fudged as Quill grinded on him. There was a knock on the door and Quill jumped right out of Brooks' arms and onto the bed so fast that Rowan didn't even see him do it. Brooks was breathing heavily as the Nurse walked in. Telling them that Quill's parents were here to take him home and that they needed to get to class now since it was already 4th period.

~~~~Mature Content~~~~

When Quill got home he ran up to his room while his mom made some snacks for him that would help him during his cycle. Quill always thought his cycles were weird because they weren't like a normal girls' period. But he couldn't dwell on that. He was on a mission.

He went into his closet, pulling out a box from one of the top shelves. When he opened up the box on his bed he almost drooled. The box was filled with all kinds of sex toys to aid him during his cycle but his favorite was the machine he made. It had a double dildo feature that was definitely bigger than the average penis.

He hooked it up to his headboard and got his video on his phone ready. He waited a little bit till his mom dropped off the snacks then locked the door. He then pressed record and started to undress himself. Giving a little show for the camera. When he was just in his alien undies, because boxers were only for lounging around. He licked his fingers and started to tease his nipples. Not touching himself anywhere else.

He imagined his boyfriends were doing this to him. He started to softly moan out their names. He was almost close by just teasing his nipples. He then sexily slid off his undies, throwing them elsewhere in the room. And gave himself a few pumps then grabbed the lube from the box.

He coated his fingers heavily with it and slid his hand seductively lower to his arse. His pussy didn't need that much help but his arse did. Quill looked at the camera with an innocent look while biting his lips.

"Ah~ Guys, I wish you were here." He said as he was up to three fingers. "So close!" He curled his fingers and they grazed his prostate. Quill came with a shout, riding out his high on his fingers.

He was still turned on, his member still hard. He then went to the two dildos and started to suck and slobber all over them. Coating them in his spit until they were dripping. He then put some lube on them just in case.

Quill wiggled his arse at the camera before turning around and slowly shoving himself onto the dildos. When he was fully on them he came again.

"So full." He panted, "You guys feel so big." He grabbed the remote, turning it on low. He was already shaking because of oversensitivity. He was crying from the pleasure and pain.

Quill turned up the machine, it started to pound deep into him. His head was lolling to the side. He was a moaning mess, shifting just a little bit he came with another shout. The only thing holding him up was his legs and shoulders. A large pool of saliva next to his mouth. He was moaning incoherent words as the machine pounded even deeper into him. He came for the sixth time, his hunger finally fed. Quill turned off the machine and pulled off of it. He could only find enough strength to blow the camera a kiss and turn off the video. He then sent it to his boys and passed out on his bed.

It was already 7th period and the boys got a message from Quill. They sat on the bean bag chairs finishing up some homework. They had Quill's work and were planning on dropping it off to him after school.

"Guys look. Quill sent us a video." Knox said, he grabbed out a three way earbuds plugin and they put their earbuds in. When the video started playing they quickly paused it after ten seconds. They looked at each other with wide eyes and a blush. Then Knox looked around the Library, not a lot of people were there and they were mainly spread out.

They proceeded with the video, it was the best video ever. They had to hide their boners with their homework.

"Oh man." Brooks grunted.

"Can we just skip school to go to him?" Rowan asked wantingly.

"No, we might have sex with him." Brooks said sadly. "It's so hard."

When the bell rang they quickly went to Brooks' black sedan to jerk off to the video before heading to Quill's house to drop off his work.