Chapter 14

Brooks has been staying over at Quill's house because of Jason staying there. Quill's parents were ok with him staying over, Rowan and Knox have also been staying over sometimes. It was Halloween and time for the party at Brooks' house. His sister would kill him if he didn't go and bring them.

They decided to all be animals for Halloween. Quill was a panda bear, Rowan a dragon, Knox a dog, and Brooks a tiger. It was Quill's idea to get onesies of them and he was glad about it. His boyfriends looked sexy and he really didn't want to go to the party. He wanted their weekend of fun to get started.

"We'll just go by there for a while." Brooks said.

"But can't we just say we're busy?" Quill pleaded, biting his lip. "Please." He gyrated his hips against Brooks.

"Come on." Brooks growled.

"So hot..." Quill bit his lip again.

"Come on horny panda." Knox grabbed his hand, pulling him out the door.

"How are you guys not turned on?" Quill asked, a little self conscious now.

"Oh we are turned on, it's just we don't want to die by Heather." He said. "Just wait till we get back though." Then he winked at Quill. Quill had a hybrid sound of a whimper and a purr sound out.

"Then let's get going." Brooks said. They hurried out of his room and met up with Page and Sarah in the kitchen.

"You guys look so cute!" Sarah said, wiggling her eyebrows at her brother. He blushed.

"Let's go," Quill finally said. Almost running out to the car. They just laughed and were right behind them.

There weren't a lot of creatures in Cedar Wood but definitely a lot of teenagers. Enough to be about thirty kids. Some wore slutty clothes, others wore more creepy clothes. Jason wore a slutty devil costume that mainly showed his abs and muscles. He kept on trying to talk to Quill.

"You want a drink?" Jason asked.

"No, I'm good." Quill said uninterested.

"Please baby."

"I'm not thirsty or your baby, Jason."

"Here babe," Brooks gave him type O punch.

"Thanks," Quill said. Kissing him on the cheek. They asked Heather if she had a clean non-alcoholic type O punch and they did. Quill didn't want to get drunk and his boyfriends didn't either. They knew that the weekend was going to be special for him.

"Seriously?!" Jason yelped, getting angry. "I just offered you a drink!"

"I don't want a drink from you." Quill said nonchalantly. He was getting better at keeping Jason's advances from getting to him.

"Come on," Jason said. Grabbing him and pulling him to him. His boyfriends jumped up but Quill told them to stop. He kept his face slack, no emotion in them. "Remember how we used to celebrate Halloween?" He started to kiss and suck on his neck but he kept no emotion. Jason looked him in the face, his heart hurt. Then he tried something that he knew would definitely get a reaction.

Jason bit his neck, drinking some of his blood. Drinking another vampire's blood was one of the most intimate things they could ever do. Quill had to bite the inside of his cheek to stop from moaning, his muscles clenched. But he still had a straight face during this. He could see his boyfriends getting extremely mad now but he shared a look with Rowan and he got it. He needed to do this, to show Jason once and for all that he did not love him anymore.