|20| 𝙱𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 ✔︎

Harper, Dick and Kory pulled up to the local police station to see if they had any leads on the whereabouts of the girl. They were sitting in the car discussing their plans on where Rachel could be. They were worried for her as she had just disappeared without a trace and all they wanted was for her to get back safe.

Kory made a move to get out of the car before she was scolded by Dick.    " Whoa, whoa, whoa, you're not coming." He told her before turning to Harper." And neither are you."

Kory turned to Dick in confusion while Harper’s jaw dropped as she looked offended at the man. "What? Why?" Kory questioned as Harper scoffed loudly.

" I've got the badge. I can find out if anyone's seen Rachel faster without you. Also not to mention, you're wanted by the police and this, is a police station." He told her.

Harper shot daggers into the back of his head as he got out of the car. He turned to Harper sending her a stern look screaming.' I will kill you if you follow me.'

She merely gave him a innocent smile before giving him an obscene gesture. Kory chuckled from the front seat.

He rolled his eyes before walking into the station. Harper's eyes lingered on his retreating figure before meeting Kory's bemused stare.

" So, you and Dick huh." Kory mused as she wiggled her eyebrows. Harper groaned, already knowing where this was going." No, we're just friends." She exclaimed." Best friends actually "

" Doesn't look like that to me and I've known you guys for like what, a few hours." Kory said glancing at the station before looking at Harper.            " Oh really, do tell. What does it look like?" Harper accused as she folded her arms over her chest.

" He clearly loves you. I've seen how acts around others, but with you. He is all mushy and protective,  it's gross actually but he cares about you. And plus you make it very obvious you like him." Kory stated before the door swung open and Dick returned. Harper looked bewildered at the magenta haired lady, completely baffled by the innuendo.

" Did I miss something?" Dick asked seeing the smirk on Kory's face and the shocked expression on Harper's.  

" No, nothing at all" Kory smiled as she shot Harper a wink.

" Okay then, let's go get Rachel." Dick said before starting the engine and driving off ignoring the feeling of a pair of eyes at the back of his head.