|29| 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 ✔︎

Harper sat on the counter as she watched Dick cuff Adamson to the railing. Harper was swinging her legs as she sent a message to Kory.

Dick moved to the mirror cabinet, opening it before grabbing tweezers and a scalpel.

He rolled up his sleeve before gesturing for Harper to do the same. She frowned, not liking where this was going.

" Harper" Dick groaned, realising she wasn't going to do this easily.

" Richard" Harper drawled. Dick moved to stand between her legs, his hands resting on her thighs as he looked into her eyes.

" Harper. We have to get these out." Dick told her. " No" She shook her head while crossing her arms stubbornly. He gently grabbed her arms and uncrossed them.

" I'll go first and then you." He told her. She let out a sigh before grabbing the scanner, watching as the purple light hovered over his skin. It let out a beep in the middle of his forearm.

" What are you doing?" He asked.
" What does it look like I'm doing. I'm playing nurse. Now hush and let me do this"

She gently grabbed his arm in the one hand while the other grabbed the scalpel. She carefully made an incision in his arm, making sure she wiped away the blood before it could spill onto the pristine flooring.

She then used the tweezers to pry out the tracker, he winced when she pulled it out. The small metal object was grasped firmly in between the tool. Harper lifted it up with a grin as she dropped it into the basin.

She grabbed a gauze,delicately wrapping it around his arm. His eyes never left her face while she worked, a soft smile gracing his lips.

He kissed her forehead before lifting up her sleeve. " You ready?" He asked holding up the scalpel. She nodded before he repeated her steps. When the tracker was sitting between the tweezers he dropped it in the basin before wrapping her arm up. " See voila" he said, giving her a kiss before helping her down, the two making their way out of the bathroom.

 " See voila" he said, giving her a kiss before helping her down, the two making their way out of the bathroom