|32| 𝚁𝚊𝚐𝚎 ✔︎

Dick was livid.

That was for sure. Out of everyone, it seemed as if Harper had experienced the worst of it. She was still trembling in Dick and Gar's arms as they made their way down the tunnels. Harper could barely stand on her own two feet. She had also yet to utter a word since they had broken her out of whatever torture they had placed into her mind, instead she clutched onto them almost as if she was scared she'd lose them the minute she let go.

Rachel's mother led the group down the dark tunnel. She came to a stop when two bulky figures turned around the corner

Security guards.

" There they are!" The one shouted as they made their way towards the group. " All right. You kids just stay right where you are."

Rachel glanced worryingly at Harper, who seemed to have grown some colour since they had left. She shared an uneasy look with Dick before looking back to the approaching guards. Dick gently removed Harper's arm allowing for Kory to take his place. He stepped forward, his eyes burning with fury.

" I got this."

He ripped the metal pipe from the wall before charging towards the men. He sent the metal piece straight into one of their stomachs before slamming it down onto the other's back. The guard recovered quickly sending a tazer to Dick's side. He grunted while pushing the guard back sending the pipe straight across his face.

The group winced when they saw the blood splatter on the wall.

Dick received a punch to the face, he glared at the man before punching him. Knocking him out.

He let out a strangled yell as more guards came in trying to fight him off. Dick started beating them relentlessly. One by one. None of them stood a chance. Dick was too blinded by rage to see the frightened looks on everyone's faces as they watched Dick take out the men.

" Get her out of here." He ordered. Rachel and Gar took the weakened girl as Kory stayed behind with Dick.

They had just wanted this nightmare to end.

Warrior | Dick Grayson ¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara