|22| 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 ✔︎

" I still can't believe you traded in the Porsche for a minivan" Gar gaped with wide eyes, still baffled from the fact that Dick gave up on the Porsche so easily.

" At least we can all fit in." Dick sighed, trying to reason the fact he just traded in his most prized possession for a mini van.

" I quite like the van. Very, normal. We're like a cozy little family now." Harper grinned, her eyes roaming the interior of the car.

" So what, you're the mom, Dick is the dad and Kory is the cool aunt that let's us do whatever we want." Rachel questioned. Harper's grin faltered at Rachel's assumption. " Yeah no." She shuddered.

The group pulled up to yet another motel. This one looking even worse than the last.

" We're not actually staying here, are we?" Kory grimaced looking at the run down motel. " We're being hunted by sociopaths. Nicer places draw attention." Dick stated before getting out of the car, the others following his actions.

" Yeah well I'd rather not sleep in a building that looks like the motel from Psycho thank you very much." Harper complained.

" Who said anything about sleeping." Dick smirked, glancing at the brunette who looked like she was about to be jumped by a knife wielding killer.

" I'm just saying if I die in this place. I'm haunting your ass." Harper threatened. Dick chuckled before sending her a wink.

" Sure thing"

" Here we go. Five rooms. All close to each other." The woman said, handing the keys to Dick.

" Glad you have availability."

" Yeah, I guess we're a little slow. It's the off-season." She said, smiling at him as she batted her lashes.

" Huh, There's an on-season." Dick questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Harper was getting annoyed at the obvious flirting happening between the two. A feeling of discomfort spread across her chest as she watched the exchange.