|21| 𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 ✔︎

The trio arrived at a mansion in the middle of the woods as the sun had sunk into slumber. The location was was given by a hunter who the cops thought would have seen Rachel as he had reported a case of a green tiger and a girl with similar hair.

Seeing as this mansion was the only other landmark for miles they had decided to check it out.

Dick pushed open the door, the squeaking of its hinges fuelled Harper's nerves as she and Kory followed after him. The lights were flickering as they made their way further into the house.

" Well this isn't creepy at all" Harper snickered as Dick's voice boomed through the empty walls.

The lights dimmed for a second before turning back on. " Get out" a woman spoke. She was beautiful , her short brown hair was curled in light waves that fell just before her shoulders as a red and white dress clung to her figure.

The group turned around to face the woman but in a split second she seemed to be...melting. " GET OUT!" She screamed.

" Oh shit, not good, not good!" Harper muttered. They turned around trying to make a run for it but a man dressed as a mummy, with sunglasses covering his eyes had a robotic man with blaring red eyes by his side as they blocked them from leaving.

Harper stumbled as a scream shook the three adults. " Rachel!" Dick exclaimed. He turned to face the two girls. They gave him a nod, indicating to go after the girl. " Go, we've got this." Harper told him before he ran off trying to find Rachel. Harper's fingers twitched at the blade hidden in her pocket. She eyed them warily, a single breath out of line and she wouldn't hesitate to send a dagger through their skulls.

The mummy spoke up, taking a step forward. " Don't make me fight you. You don't wanna see what I really am." He threatened. Kory moved forward, her hand outstretched in front of her, blocking them from taking a step closer as her eyes flashed an emerald green.

" Same" she smirked.

" God this day was long and stressful and all I want to do is go home and binge watch Teen Wolf, because damn have yall seen Stiles Stilinski." Harper complained as the group exited the house. Rachel was leaning on Dick for support while the other two made their way towards the car.

She could hear Garfield talking to the three people that he considered his family. She saw him glance at them, giving the robot man whose name was Cliff a weary look. She sent him a small comforting smile when his eyes locked on hers.

He turned to the woman whose name Harper found out was Rita giving her a hug before doing a handshake with the mummy named Larry . He hugged Cliff before running towards the Porsche. Harper grinned patting his back as they climbed into the car.

Before they pulled out Harper rolled down her window before shouting at Larry. " Yo man, are you invisible under there?" She yelled. Rachel, Gar and Kory let out a chuckle at the outburst of the girl while Dick shot her an exasperated look. She looked at them confused before turning back to the mummy man. She saw Rita try to cover her giggle as Cliff had no shame, letting out a laugh at his friend. Larry merely rolled his eyes behind his glasses.

" Harper!" Dick scolded before starting the car and pulling out of the driveway.

" No wait, I need to know. Stop. LARRY, TELL ME. DICK STOP THE FRICKEN CAR BEFORE I SHOOT AN ARROW THROUGH YOUR LEG!"