|34| 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚢 ✔︎

Gar rushed towards Harper, trying to help her and Dick.

Kory had moved to Rachel and Angela as they huddled together in the corner of the room.

Rachel yelped as Angela clutched her daughter closer. Kory's hands were outstretched as the same fire emerged from her hands. This time is wasn't directed at a tractor, it was directed at Rachel.

Harper was watching in a daze as her vision blurred together. Gar had the girl in his lap while Dick was lying next to her.

Kory had whipped around when she felt a rope wrap around her neck.

" Stop!" the all too familiar voice of Donna Troy called as she held her golden lasso in her hands.

Kory struggled against the rope while  Donna wrapped it around her wrists before using it to propel Kory into the wall. Kory slammed onto the ground as she fell unconscious.

Dick grunted as he sat up, his eyes widened a he saw Harper groan from her spot on Gar's lap. He scrambled to his feet before crouching beside her. His hand grabbed hers as he looked between the two.

" Are you alright?" He fretted as he and Gar helped the brunette to her feet.

She gently rubbed her bruised throat as she coughed out a 'yeah.'

Angela had her arm around Rachel's shoulders as they came out of their fetal positions in the corner.

Dick had a hand on Harper's waist to steady her as he asked what had happened. Harper's eyes however didn't leave the black haired beauty who stood in the middle of the room.

" She tried to kill my daughter!" Angela seethed.

" Rachel?" Dick questioned as he saw her rub her neck.

" I was trying to help Kory get her memory back. I must have done something wrong." She sighed, her voice still hoarse from the event.

" No. None of this is your fault." Harper said her voice sounding as coarse as it felt.

Harper pushed off of Dick as she made her way to the black haired woman. Her eyes shimmered as Donna turned around.

Her bottom lip quivered as Donna gave the brunette an equally tearful smile. " Donna" Harper rasped out.

" Harper." The Amazonian chuckled. The two collapsed into each others arms as they gripped each other as of it was their last moments on Earth.