|37| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙽𝚊𝚑, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 ✔︎

" The Titans are back, bitches!" Jason yelled in front of the camera as the news reporters were scattered around the perimeter of the house.

Hank and Harper shoved him away from the camera as Harper chuckled at the boy's antics.

" You're kind of an asshole aren't you kid?" Hank said as Harper smirked.

" But he has grown on you. Admit it." She sang as Hank let out a scoff patting his chest." Never going to happen".

Harper laughed slinging her arm around the boy's shoulder. " He totally likes you." She told him as a bright grin made its way onto his face.

The group were gathered on the side of the road for their final goodbyes.

Harper had broken off from the group to talk to Dick who was standing idly by Donna's jeep. " You going back to Star City?" He questioned when he saw her approach him. She smiled sadly when she saw his eyes flicker with sadness.

" That was the plan." She said as she dug her hands into her pockets.

" We could use your help."

" Well that's understandable. I am quite remarkable." she laughed. " But I think Star City will be just fine without me."

" What about your brother? Don't you want to find him.?" He asked. After she had been checked over by the paramedics and Dick wouldn't stop apologising to her she had told him everything about Ryder. She didn't want any secrets between them, especially not after she had gotten so close to losing him. His reaction was understandable at first. He was pissed when she had told him the details about the man, but other than that he seemed pretty okay, surprisingly.

" I think. If he wants to be found he will be. For now, you guys are my main priority." She mused.

" That's a valid point Miss Phoenix." He chuckled.