|31| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 ✔︎

Dick struggled against his restraints. He thrashed around trying to break free from the bindings that held him in place.

His head as well as his arms and legs were bound, the only way he could gauge at his surroundings was because of his eyes that darted left and right.

His body jerked when a woman's voice echoed around the solitary room.

" Hello Mr. Grayson."

Dick's eyes narrowed as he continued to resist against his bondage.

" Please relax, Mr Grayson. I think you'll find it will be easier if you do."

He clenched his jaw as his eyes darkened significantly. " Where's Harper? If you've hurt her..." he spat, his anger fuelling his drive to escape.

" No one is getting hurt,quite the opposite. We're here to help. We're going to give you something to help you settle down."

Harper tugged and pulled at the shackles that weighed down on her wrists and legs. The cold metal cuffs and chains were secured tightly around her limbs, preventing her from escaping.

She was situated in the middle of the room,where soundproof walls enclosed her from the outside world. The chair she was bound to was wooden, and everytime she made a move to loosen the bindings, it
dug splinters into her back.

Harper had been separated from Dick and Kory. She had been taken to the enclosed unit, shackled and left alone for about an hour. She had no idea what they had done with the others and she had no idea what they were going to do with her.

She wiggled her hand around her cuff as she bent her body forward. Her hands moved fiercely through her hair trying to find the small black accessory. When her fingers brushed over the object, she smiled. She placed the end of the pin into the hole in the cuff before drawing patterns with it, trying to crack it open.