Chapter 13

A T H E N A

"Something 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman"

° ° °

"Vincenzo! They're going to suspect something," I whisper harshly to him when he pushes us into my room. 

"I don't care about that," he rasps out and plants his lips on my neck. I moan when he starts sucking. He walks us to my bed and pushes me on top of my bed. I fall back on the sheets, and look up to him as he rakes a hand through his hair, his eyes focused on my body.

He licks his lips and places both hands beside my bed. "You look so fucking good," he says and leans down, connecting his lips with my skin. His hot lips go up to the spot behind my ear, where he takes my earlobe between his teeth.

"I'm going to have a taste of you," he whispers hotly in my ear. 

"Can you already imagine my tongue running up and down your clit, gattina? I want to tie you to the bed, and torture you all day long," he rasps out, "Do you like the idea of me thrusting in and out of you while you're lying underneath me, helpless?"

I whimper as response, and nod. "Hmmm? Can you imagine me taking you rough and hard?"

He takes off my sweater and throws it away.

He licks my neck, and goes down.

He trails kisses all over my collarbone, down to the valley between my breasts. A whimper leaves my mouth when his tongue comes out. His hands tug at my bra, revealing my skin. I arch my back when his mouth latches over one of my nipples, and he starts sucking. 

My hands grasp at the sheets as he switches to the other one. His teeth sink into the sensitive flesh, making me throw my head back.

"Yes," I whisper. His hands play with the hem of my skirt, lifting it up and exposing my thighs. Once my skirt is hitched up all to my waist, his fingers hook around my panties, and drags it down. 

"So soft," he murmurs against the skin of my thigh. I hum, and start writhing underneath him when his tongue peeks out, trailing up to my inner thighs. My panties are thrown somewhere in my room, and his large hands come up and part my legs. 

The sound of his kisses on my inner thighs resound through the room, making it even hotter.

"Merry Christmas," he mutters.

A strange sound leaves my lips when his tongue meets my folds. His hands grasp my thighs, his nails digging in the flesh of my hips, holding me still as he's feasting on me. His head moves against my stomach, while his tongue is working on me. 

I buck my hips, basically grinding against his face. He flattens his tongue against me, and licks up my slit. My eyes roll back into their sockets when he takes my clit in his mouth, and starts sucking on it.

"Yes," I gasp, and my fingers tangle in his locks. One of his hands goes up to my belly, and presses on it so my body can't arch anymore. Gasps and moans leave my mouth, his tongue going down to my entrance and slowly entering.

"Oh!" I moan, the feeling so intense. He fits his broad frame between my thighs, and continues to torture me with his tongue. 

I clamp my thighs around his head, and tug harder on his soft like silk strands. His hands part my thighs more, if it's possible. Moans and gasps leave my mouth, and I thrash my head against the pillow.

I arch my body of the bed, and my eyes roll back when his teeth sink into my clit.

My legs start trembling, and I feel a wave of pleasure start from my toes and it goes up all the way to the pit of my stomach.