Chapter 19

A T H E N A

"Baby we both know, that the night was mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day"

° ° °

"Please, Vincenzo tell me," I pout for the thousandth time. He smirks at me. "Nope," he says. I sigh. 

"You said you were taking me on a trip," I say. He nods. "That's correct," he says and plants another kiss in the crook of my neck.

I pucker my lips, deep in thought. "Can I at least ask some questions?" I ask. He presses his lips together and thinks for a second.

"Alright," he says, giving in. I smile in victory. "Is it far?" I ask. He smiles cheekily.

"Yes," he admits. "Hmm," I say. "Are we going by car or...?"

He grins. "By something... bigger."

I groan in irritation. "I don't like you being this mysterious! Is it like, really big?" I ask. He nods. I sigh, and lay my head back on my pillow.

Thirty minutes ago, we woke up, and I've been bothering him to tell me where we're going.

"Does it fly?" I ask. He laughs and doesn't respond, giving the answer away.

"Vincenzo!" I squeal, and sit up a little bit. "Are we taking the plane? Again?"

He shrugs. "I never said yes," he says. I roll my eyes. 

"Oh my God, Vincenzo. I can't believe you're taking me this far again. You really exaggerate when you say 'going on a trip'," I say. He continues to press kisses against my skin.

"You should know by now, that I always exaggerate when I say you to join me somewhere," he murmurs against my skin. I chuckle. "You're right. I don't even know why I said yes."

"Oh, but I do," he says, and suddenly I'm well aware of his rough and calloused fingers traveling over my bare skin. Goosebumps raise, and I find myself clinging onto him.

"When will be leaving for that mysterious trip?" I ask Vincenzo. "When the spring break begins," he says. 

"That's in one week," I say. He looks up at me, and I see him grinning. "Exactly. I'm already looking forward to it," he winks, and pecks my lips.

I roll my eyes.

"I would be too, if I knew where the hell we are going."

"You'll like it. That's for sure. I remember you telling me you always wanted to visit that place," he says, and rubs his hand over my waist. I look up at the ceiling, and frown.

"I told you so many places I wanted to go to," I say. He smirks. "Now the question is: where?"

I slap him playfully on the chest. "It's not funny," I pout. "It is to me," he laughs, and puts his head in the crook of my neck.

A knock is heard on my door. We both sigh. "I'll get it," he says, and pecks my lips before getting up and putting his boxers on.

I despise the one behind the door, for getting the privilege to see Vincenzo like this. He opens the door.

"Athena..." the voice dies down, and I contain a chuckle. "What are you doing here?" Lucy asks, bewilderment in her voice. 

Without replying, Vincenzo opens the door and reveals me to Lucy. Her eyes fall on me, covered in the sheets. She suppresses a smile. "Oh, I see. Well, sorry to bring it but you're an hour late to class, honey," Lucy says. My eyes widen.

"Oh my God!" I exclaim and wrap the sheets around my body. "I'm late to class! Vincenzo why didn't you say so?" I ask, and hurry around in my dorm. He chuckles.