Chapter 16

A T H E N A

"Woke up alone in this hotel room, played with myself, where were you? Fell back to sleep I got drunk by noon, I've never felt less cool"

° ° °

After yesterday night, I went to my dorm and fell asleep instantly. Now I'm being awoken by pounding on my door.

I groan, and stand up, ready to kill anyone that dares to disturb my peaceful Sunday morning.

Aggressively, I stand up and rush to my door. "What?" I ask irritated once I swing the door open.

A pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist, and I'm being pushed against a wall.

A warm wall...

It isn't a wall, it's Vincenzo's chest.

"Here you are," he breathes out, and strokes my head. I frown. "Yes, here I am," I mutter, and yawn. 

"Why did you disturb my sleep?" I ask irritated in lean back.

"I don't know! Maybe because I woke up alone, having no idea where you were!" he says angrily. He pushes us in my tiny dorm, and closes the door behind me. 

"How do you even know where my dorm is?" I ask him. I gasp.

"Did you trace my phone again?"

He chuckles. "No, I went to the reception of the university and asked where your dorm was," he says. I raise my eyebrows. "And they gave it to you? Without questioning it?"

"Have you seen my looks?" he asks, and places his hands on my waist. I roll my eyes at his cockiness.

"What time is it even?" I ask him. He checks his watch – the watch I gave him. A sleepy smile comes up my face.

"7 AM."

I want to slap him.

"I was so fucking worried," he breathes out, explaining himself, and presses his lips against my cheek. I'm surprised by the gesture. "Why did you leave?" he asks, and strokes my cheek.

I rub my eyes, still tired and yawn. He chuckles. "You're obviously still tired," he says, and pushes me back on my bed. The thing he does next surprises me. He takes off his shoes and jacket, and gets in the tiny bed with me.

"Get some sleep," he whispers in my ear, and puts my head on his chest. Without asking any questions I close my eyes, and fall back into my deep slumber.

° ° °

I wake up, the cause being of the warmth that surrounds me. I force my eyes open, and see that Vincenzo is all snuggled up against me. 

His arms are wrapped around me, and our legs are tangled up. My head is placed in the crook of his neck. His chest goes up and down, calmly.

"Are you finally awaking?" his deep voice asks. I glance up, and see his eyes staring down at me. I nod, and hum.

"How did you sleep?" he asks. I actually slept really good, for the first time since I'm back.

"Good," I answer. "Did you sleep?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Nope," he answers, and checks his wrist. "It's 10 AM, it was about time you woke up," he chuckles. I smile, but then frown.

"You laid here, for three hours? Doing nothing?" I ask. He nods, and presses a kiss against my head. 

"I didn't mind. Not at all," he whispers. I nuzzle my nose further in the crook of his neck, and inhale deeply. A warmth fills my chest.