BONUS

. This is back when they first met . 

V I N C E N Z O

° ° °

Readjusting my suit, I walk out of the women's bathroom in the office of my company.

I rub at the corner of my mouth, erasing the little trace of lipstick, and make my way upstairs. I adjust my collar of my dress shirt and cuff my cufflinks. The heels of my shoes echo through the whole floor, and people look up from what they're doing.

I greet the people on my way up, and when I look at the watch around my wrist I see that I'm 10 minutes late.

It was worth it.

After all those years of living in Italy, suddenly a lot of deals were offered to me here in America. This is the first time I have come back here in almost 10 years. 

I checked the whole building, and my business here in America is surprisingly going well. I didn't expect this company would make this much money compared to my others. Everyone's friendly and they are doing a good job.

Except for the manager, who's cocky as fuck. I decided that I'll take the lead of the building as long as I'm in America, so that fucker doesn't get to make the decisions.

I walk to the elevator, and on the way, I come across a blonde woman, who looks flustered when she sees me. I wink at her and smirk as her cheeks become crimson red.

I don't know why being me is so much fun. I press the button for the ground floor, and as I'm waiting for the elevator to arrive I start to remember the good friends I left behind when I moved back to Italy. 

I should probably contact them again, especially John and his family. The last time I saw him he had a baby girl, I forgot her name.

Athena? Yeah, I think it was Athena. She must be 17 or 18 by now. The ping of the elevator gets me out of my thoughts and I step inside, the thought of meeting John lingering in my mind.

° ° °

Nails are scratching my back as I continue to thrust in the woman underneath me, her fucking whiny moans are filling my ears and her head is thrown back, her golden hair covering the pillow.

"Oh yes! Vincenzo, oh, just like that," she moans and lifts her hips. I grunt in her neck and close my eyes, going faster and faster, in search of my release.

The woman – Nicole, I think – continues to whine my name and tells me how good I am between the sheets.

I know I'm good in bed, hell, why would all the women continue to come to me, begging for more?

My hand lets go of her hip and skim over her body to her throat. She likes my touch, I can tell by all the hairs rising on her skin. I close my hand around her throat, slightly squeezing so she'll shut the fuck up and let me come in peace.

But she seems to enjoy it, and I'm glad for that so we both get what we want.

Soon she finds her release, and after a few more thrusts I find mine and spill my seed into the condom. I let go of her throat.

"That was amazing," she says as I draw back from her. "I know," I mutter.

But not for me because you kept fucking whining in my ear.

She smiles at me and I get up from bed, taking the condom off and knotting it before I throw it in the garbage.

"So," she says and covers her body with the sheets, "what are your plans for today?"