ten

the day of the ball, jackie and daphne woke jordan up by jumping on her.

"piss off." she groaned, pulling a pillow over her eyes.

"get up, get up! we have work to do!" daphne giggled, pulling the blanket off of her.

"five minutes! we have the whole day to get ready!" jordan groaned, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"that's what i told her but she won't listen." jackie also complained.

"come on guys! the bath's are running and we can do face masks and paint our nails after!" daphne called from the bathroom.

"why are we humoring her?" jordan groaned, putting on her robe and following jackie into the bathroom.

"it's noon guys! we only have like six hours until the ball starts!" daphne said, stripping and getting in the steaming tub, a mud mask on her face.

jackie and jordan put mud mask on their faces as well before following daphne and getting in their tubs, the warm water making them feel better about being woken up.

the girls soaked for a while, then started shaving and laughing, telling jokes and finally waking up fully.

the three got out of their baths and washed their faces off, going back into the room and changing into some under garments.

daphne and jordan got out their dresses while jackie got out her sleek pantsuit, hanging them up on their bed frames.

the girls put on their robes and daphne got out her shoe box of nail polish.

"what colors ladies?" she asked, looking at her nails and then up at the two girls.

jordan looked at her dress and then picking up a container of black nail polish while jackie picked up a deep green.

they each painted each others nails, daphne and jackie marveling at how long jordans were.

before long, jackie's stomach started growling.

"oh, hold on! i know what to do!" jordan said, running out of the room and down the hall to the common room.

once she got there, she didn't see anyone so she headed to the boys dorms.

"draco!" she pounded on the door and he opened it, shirtless.

she stared for a while before coughing, and looking down.

"can you go to the kitchen and grab some sandwiches for jackie?" she asked and he sighed, pushing his hair back.

"fine, i'll bring them to you guys." he groaned and she giggled, giving him a hug.

"thank you daddy issues." she laughed, letting go and running back to her room.

once she got in, she left the door open and jumped on the bed, jackie and daphne watching her as they did their hair.

"we'll have food shortly." she said, smiling at them as she got up to also sit at her vanity and do her hair.

she braided two pieces back and tied them together, placing some little diamond clips in the braid.

"you're so lucky jones-" draco said, standing in the doorway but trailing off when she turned around.

"oh! you brought food?" jackie asked, her hair in a tight, low ponytail as she took the food from him.

"okay, see you at the ball!" daphne said, shooing him off.

they laughed before going back to their appearance, jordan starting her makeup.

she kept it simple. she had on some silver and black on her eyes, making them dark and big with a nice eyeliner wing.

to finish off the look, she added a lot of blush on her cheeks and nose, highlighter, and red lipstick with a gloss over it.

"you look gorgeous." daphne squealed, coming up and putting her chin on jordans shoulder.

they both checked the clock, seeing it was close to the time they were supposed to be ready at and daphne started to panic.

"relax daph." jackie said, coming out looking sleek in her black pantsuit and heels, everything looking perfect.

"bloody hell jackie, you look amazing." jordan said, her jaw dropping.

jackie blushed and smiled, sitting down on her bed and waiting for the other girls to finish.

jordan took her dress off the hanger and unzipped it, stepping in, then zipping it back up.

she went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, her jaw dropping at how nice it was. but finally, to pull everything together, she went and got the high end muggle shoes her mother sent her. the red bottomed ones.

"and i thought i looked good." jackie said once jordan stepped out of the bathroom, the dress flowing around her legs.

"you look absolutely stunning jj." daphne said, holding on to the dark green clutch that matched her dress perfectly.

she blushed but still smiled at them nonetheless.

"i think we're ready to go down." jackie said, adding some final touches to her lipstick while daphne put on her shoes.

jordan twirled a piece of her wavy hair as she waited.

"where are you guys meeting your dates?" daphne asked as they headed out to the common room.

"the stairs." jackie and jordan said in sync before giggling.

the walked into the common room, drawing the attention of almost everyone in there.

"bloody hell." draco muttered, looking at jordan who was smirking at him.

"something wrong malfoy?" she whispered with a smirk as she came close to him.

"looking good jones." he muttered back and she smiled at him.

"you too malfoy."

blaise kissed daphne's cheeks before offering his arm and leading her out and down to the great hall.

"shall we?" jackie joked, doing the same thing to jordan was laughed, taking her friends arm.

draco led pansy out, following everyone.

once the girls got closer to the stairs, jordan started to freak out a little, shocking everyone since she normally keeps a cool composure.

"jackie, what if he finds me repulsive?" she asked her friend, making the other girl laugh.

"jj, you're stunning, stop doubting yourself." she reassured.

jordan just sighed, still panicking.

"jackie!" a hufflepuff said, jackie sending one last smile to her friend before going off with her date.

soon, it was just jordan, pacing the top of the stairs with nerves.

"jones!" draco yelled and she popped her head around the corner to see him with seamus.

"what?" she called back.

"stop your bloody pacing and get down here. your date wants to actually go in sometime this century!" draco yelled and she started protesting.

"bloody hell jones! you look gorgeous, get your arse down here!" he finally said and she sighed, moving into view of the two boys, the firelight dancing around, casting a warm glow on her.

both jaws dropped as she made her way down, the black material shimmering, making it look like she was floating.

"bloody hell." both boys whispered before draco turned and walked back into the hall.

when jordan finally reached seamus, he was speechless.

"wow." he finally said, making her blush like crazy.

"you look wow as well." she giggled and took his arm, letting him lead her into the hall.