Trailer

"MASTER LOOK OUT." Ahsoka cried out to her master force pushing him out of the way of an incoming artillery shell.

"FALL BACK RETREAT."

"Anakin the droids are onto us we must fall back."

"Men fall back to the gunships." Cody called out to the fleeing troopers.

???: The republic forces are retreating all forward units advance the rest of you consolidate the new property of the Confederacy.

"Yes mam."

???:Commander what is the status of the space battle.

"Resistance is crumbling mam. I estimate  a few more hours till we force the republic fleet to retreat."

???:excellent yet another victory for our glorious Confederacy.

(Aboard the resolute).

"Admiral the troops are all aboard."

"Good it is time we retreat But mark my words we will be back."

In the main hanger. Skywalker punched a crate stack over.

"Curse You General Avona  I swear I will capture or kill you and teh republic and Jedi will end this war."

(3rd Pov).

War ravaged the galaxy as the republic now faces a new threat one more cunning and decisive than General Grievous.

She was  a priority target for the Jedi and an essential component of Dooku's war effort.

Hated by her critics but loved by the people and senators of the confederacy Avona is determined to make the republic pay for what it did to her and her family.

Now join a story one that follows the clone wars you all know and love but I promise the new OC will bring many surprises to the table so strap in everyone and lets get to it.