The Mystery Campaign

Narrator: mystery in the outer rim. Following a brief distress call from the outer rim world of Lolnar the Jedi council called for a netting with supreme chancellor palpatine and his administration to discuss this new threat.

(Senate building).

Palpatine sat calmly In his desk as the Jedi and several senators enter the room the senator of Lolnar being one of them.

Right from the beginning palpatine knew this was going to be a heated debate.

"We must send reinforcements to Lolnar before the separatist army overruns the few defenders that are left there." Senator Kelson argues strongly.

The Jedi looked sympathetic but palpatine understood the military situation like them and he knew no aid could be sent.

"Please try to understand senator that the republic is doing everything it can to help your people but there are already so many fronts of this war open that I can see us sparing any additional aid to Lolnar at this time."

Senator kelson was fuming now. Being one of the few non corrupt senators he cared deeply for his people and tolerated the treatment they were given from the core.

But this was too far. He called for aid and wanted the republic to uphold its promises of protecting his planet's sovereignty but it seemed like that wouldn't be happening any time soon.

Knowing this argument was useless to continue he left the office.

After the senator left the room master windu spoke up."The loss of Lolnar isn't to damaging to republic security but what's puzzling is how the separatists broke through to Lolnar so
Easily."

"Master windu has a point. Lolnar isn't strategically important but the fact of how easily we're losing control over the planet is something we can't ignore." Master Mundi replied

Senator organa from alderan who was also invited to the meeting was disgusted at how they simply threw Lolnar away like trash and its people.

"Surely there is something we can do. Some forces we can maybe spare or ships." Organa pleads desperately.

"I'm sorry we can't help Lolnar because I'm doing so like I said it would weaken our frontlines and greater risk would be on us.

My main question is any suspicions on who could be responsible for this attack." Palpatine looked at the two Jedi questioningly.

Mundi and windu shared a look and shared one name that struck a cord within palpatine.

"General Avona lexon."

(Lolnar 3 days later).

Explosions were everywhere as clones scrambled to defensive positions while speeders charged the incoming droid army.

Their tanks were gone and the enemy was nearing the main base.

For Jedi master leyla and her Padawan this was a disaster.

Not only had they been caught off guard when the droids launched their attack the sheer efficiency of this particular droid army was frightening l.

Leyla was staring at a holomap in desperation as she watched her army slows get pushed back more and more.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of her padawan who had a worried look on her face.

"Master we have incoming mandalorian and droid gunships." Her Padawan Myra Sandra says out of breath.

A look of horror crosses Leyla's face as she rushes out of the command tent just in time to witness hyena bombers strafing the command center defenses.

Mandalorian drop ships open revealing 4 dozen mandalorians wearing an armor pattern leyla was unfamiliar with.