The Counts offer

"Count Dooku what a pleasure it is to see you." Avona smiled sarcasm dripping from her tone.

The Gozanni family had a long standing rivalry with the counts family and they held very little respect for the counts and countesses of Sereno over the years largely due to their families radical differences in ideology and beliefs.

The Gozanni's believed in treating people with respect and kindness and sharing their wealth with others to help build up their lives whereas the counts family often did not care mischief for those beneath them.

"Governess Avona I'm pleased you took time out of your busy day to meet me." The count replied warmth in his voice but Avona could see the underlying contempt of the counts feelings towards her.

"Cut the small talk dooku and tell me what you want." Avona replied annoyed by the old man's presence.

"Very well. Governess as you know the republic has often linked down on worlds much like your own of Morelia.

I know we've had our differences in the past but I feel like for the benefits of a greater galaxy we must put our differences aside and give the people the freedom they rightfully deserve from the corruption of the republic."

"I'm listening." Avona replied while getting up and pouring herself and the count a glass of water.

"I have recently founded the confederacy of independent systems and it's currently made up of various outer rim and mid rim systems. However our main ship supplier for our defense fleet and armed forces is the trade federation and techno union along with the corporate guild."

It suddenly clicked with Avona she knew that the count wanted her planet to join this confederacy. But more importantly the count wanted access to the Raxon drive yards which did rival the Drive yards of Kuat.

However Avona was uncertain about the counts intentions for this new CIS. Why did he mention a military build up and why would he even want access to the Raxon drive yards.

"I assume you want my planet to join your little alliance and I assume you also want access to the Raxon drive yards correct." Avona replied suspicion evident in her voice

"I understand your reluctance to join another type of large scale government but I can reassure you that the CIS is nothing like the republic and well we need your help."

This piqued Avona's interest why would she be the one the count would come too if he was in any sort of trouble.

"You see Avona the techno union and trade federation are not the best at keeping secrets or being subtle. Only two weeks ago nute gunray attempted to assassinate padme amidala. As a result the republic is suspicious and I fear they may go to war to put us down."

"Hold it count. Is the Karnak system a part of this confederacy?"

"Yes it is."

Avona was shocked she had heard that the systems was receiving aid and not just from Morelia but somewhere else entirely she now put two and two together.

The CIS was made up of worlds who wanted independence and a solution to their problems especially since the republic often ignored the various crime families of the galaxy.

Heck the Jedi also seemed to barely care that crime families seemed to run rampant and pirates could raid convoys without issue and slavery was especially popular in the outer rim with a strong United government in the outer rim and mid rim they could combat these threats and do what Avona dreamed of. Freeing the innocent from oppression and fear.

Smiling Avona responded." Since war with the republic is inevitable could I be given a military position in your new military forces."

"Certainly ."

"Excellent since the republic most likely won't like us rivaling then war will come so I will give you Morelia's support and the support of the Raxon drive yards."

"Thank you governess we will make the republic pay for its neglect and hypocrisy and the Jedi will either open their eyes and see reason or they will be destroyed." Dooku replied to which Avona simply smiled and nodded her head in agreement

After a few more details were discussed Avona was invited to come with the count to geonosis As she was walking with the count to his ship 8 Morelia soldiers fell in line behind her marching.

"Avona who are these guys." The count inquired pointing at the 8 men in black durasteel armor.

"Count dooku these men are a part of the Morelia elite guard the highest level of military power in Morelia

"Count dooku these men are a part of the Morelia elite guard the highest level of military power in Morelia." Avona replied proudly.

"Hmm impressive." The count replied as they boarded his ship bound for the meeting on Geonosis.

An: hope you all enjoyed please vote and comment if there is anything you wound like to see and please have an awesome day.

Quote: doing the right thing requires the greatest amount of bravery.