Save The Malevolence

Avona was in her office aboard the malevolence one of the few remaining rooms still fully operational.

From the beginning, Avona knew that the malevolence would most likely be destroyed. If it didn't have escorts, sure enough her theory was correct.

She was on a call with one of her advisors she had a special project in mind and she knew that the advisor would carry out her orders.

"You Called me minister." The advisor replied with a bow.

"Yes advisor Carson I Believe our beloved Malevolence is lost. However the tides of war will be turned back in our favor."

"What did you have in mind Mam." Carson replied catching on to what she was getting at.

"I want you to scour the galaxy and I want you to find this." She ordered while pulling up a hologram.

"Mam that's."

"I Know Carson and I don't care I know someone of your talents will find a suitable supply for Project DeathStriker."

"It will be done at once Mam." Carson replied his voice shaking.

The transmission ended after that and Avona made her way back to the Bridge.

(The bridge).

'Ah our hostage has arrived. Activate the tractor beam at once." Grievous commanded sinisterly.

Avona was shocked she had not been informed about a hostage and she was disgusted. In her short time with this lunatic Cyborg over several war time laws had been broken.

"What do you mean Hostage has arrived." Avona called out her voice cold.

"AH Just our little Insurance policy Count Dooku promised us to preserve this ship." grievous replied with his usual Arrogance.

Avona wasn't having it. Like usual her comrades in high command didn't know how to use their brain.

"Uh huh Sure." Avona replied sarcastically. "Did you even consider the fact that This hostage may call for help from the republic fleet who mind you. ARE RIGHT THERE." Avona yelled her voice laced with fury as another blast shock the bridge causing her to grab a console to support her body.

"It doesn't matter she'll be in our hands before the republic has time to launch a rescue mission."

Grievous then departed from the bridge headed to the main hangar to pick up their hostage while Avona remained on the bridge. It wasn't long till she heard alarms blare and grievous yelling into the comm system.

"SOUND THE ALARM WE HAVE STOAWAYS ON BOARD."

'Idiot.' Avona thought to herself before turning to the rest of the droids.

"Set scanners to maximum sensitivity and monitor all internal and external communication we may ahve visitors soon." Avona commanded. "And get a repair team up here to fix the hyperdrive."

There was no disturbances for a little while Grievous did return to the bridge and observed the repairs while coordinating the search for the stowaways and Jedi who Avona learned were Anakin skywalker and obi wan Kenobi. 'Great'. She wasn't overly fond dealing with those two in particular. They had also violated the Naboo convention as well specifically during the Christopshis campaign when Obi wan had faked surrender to buy time for skywalker to blow the shield generator.

Eventually they Intercepted a transmission that told them exactly where they would be Grievous went to intercept Kenobi while Avona remained aboard the Bridge.

(Avona POV).

"Mam the general reported that Kenobi Got way but is being pursued by our droids."

This day just kept getting worse our prized warship was basically crippled and we had 2 Jedi running lose and a senator.