The Battle of Kynar

Narrator: Occupation. Following the sedate Of master Di and his men the CIS now occupy the planet ryloth. Determined to win a victory over the separatists the Jedi council convenes to discuss the present situation and hopefully come up with a solution to turn the tide.

(Coruscant Jedi council chambers).

"With the fall of ryloth we have lost a valuable staging area for the outer rim and I recommend we launch a campaign to reclaim it at once." Kit fisto said while standing up.

"It's not that simple. Ryloth will be reclaimed but for now it's not our principal concern. I actually believe we need to discuss the true elephant in the room." Ki adi Mundi interjected.

The council became silent ever since the Tranquility attack the council was more concerned about the bane of the republic as the CIS propaganda portrayed her.

"General Avona." Obi wan said breaking the silence.

"Yes she is proving to be a thorn in our side for the last 2 weeks since the tranquility attack. She has to be defeated and captured before she is allowed to run rampant in the outer and mid rim."

"I agree with master Mundi." Mace windu Added. "We must stop her now. If we can capture or kill her the Raxon drive yards may stop supporting the Confederacy."

"A plan you have hmm." Yoda questioned.

"Yes master." Windu answered while pulling up a new planet on the central holo projector. "Our intelligence has reported that General Avona is currently here solidifying their conquest of the plane Kynar if we launch a suitable attack against her now not only will we defeat the Separatist best tactician we can also open up a path for a new counter offensive in the whole of the outer rim." Windu presented proudly.

The council was silent it was true they wanted to defeat Avona but they knew that she also Shouldn't be underestimated.

"Be cautious we must who to send we must decide now." Yoda answered.

Ki adi Mundi and mace looked at each other knowingly.

"Master Yoda might I propose master Krell his talents might be the perfect rival to Avona's more cautious attitude." Windu proposed.

"No we need someone more level headed to deal with her." Adi Gallia protested.

There was continual debate on who should lead but eventually it was put to a vote.

Only Adi galia, Obi wan, Plo Kon and Fisto voted against Krell.

It was decided Krell would take the 12 thousand strong 345th legion to take Kynar back from Avona and if possible capture her.

(Kynar). 3rd pov

The third army had landed in the Kynar system only 2 days prior to the fall of Ryloth.

The Kynar system was a very poor planet resource wise since it was largely an agricultural based system.

which is why it was so easy for the CIS to take but Avona knew better then too go in Guns blazing taking only her knights to thee surface initially she met with the planets governor and after signing a new trade deal with the planet for the raxon trade guild she had secured a bloodless victory and a new staging base for outer rim offensives.

Avona made certain that here droid commanders knew that they were to stay out of the towns and villages to help ease the citizens worries regarding the CIS occupation.

It was peaceful until Avona received word that a republic attack force was enroute.

Wasting no time Avona hopped on a speeder and immediately departed for the command base for the third army.