Chapter Fifty Seven

Once Arav left to office I came inside, I completed the leftover work and went to our room as Aunty and Shivani as taking rest right now. 

I did not have anything to do so thought to read some novels.

I was so engrossed in the novel as I did not realised that it was already lunch time. I closed the book and placed it on the table. I went towards the kitchen to prepare the lunch. I did not have any work to day as I was on leave for 5 days and I was hell bored.

I was never a person to sit idle, I always want something to pass my time.

I collected the ingredients and started to prepare the food, Martha was also helping me. We both were working when Shivani came to kitchen. She gave a smile to me and I did the same.

"Hi, can I help you?" She asked.

"No no we will do it, do you need anything?" I asked her still doing my work.

"Nothing I was just feeling bore so thought to take a tour of the house and I must it very beautiful," she said still looking at the interior of the mansion.

"Thank you," I thanked her.

"So how is your married life," she asked and I frowned my brow at her question I mean why is interested in my married life we hardly know each other.

"Do not get me wrong, I am just curious to know that, I think you do not know that Arav's parents asked my hand for Arav but I declined the offer," she was saying this like that she did something good by rejecting him.

"Why," I asked to know the reason, I mean how could someone reject Arav.

"Do you not know about him? Have you not heard about him and his girlfriends? I think Arav had not told you about it but he had lots of girlfriends and was a playboy, That was the reason I declined the proposal, I did not want to be a wife of a playboy, rude and arrogent person, that's why I asked you how is you married life, I hope that he stopped roaming around with his girlfriends after marriage, I was just worried about you," she said faking her sadness towards me, anyone who see her face could easily guess how fake she is.

I just wanted to laugh at her when I heard all the details about my husband which I already knew, yes he himself told me about the gossips about him.

He was with those girls just to show off nothing else and he never touch any girls other then me. He may be rude and arrogent for the entire world but he was like a normal person with his loved once.

And only his loved once had the right to saw that side of him.

"Are you okay dear, I know it is very hard to know that the person with whom you want to spend your whole life is a playboy and never get satisfied with one girl," She placed her hand on my shoulder like giving me some support. 

I withdraw her hand from my shoulder gently and give her a wide smile, she was looking at me with confused face.

"I do not need to know anything about my husband from an outsider, I know him better than anyone and I do not need and care what people think or say about him, I know how he is and I am very proud to be with him and got him as my husband, you know some lucky person can only get him as her husband," I said with a proud smile placed on my face.

"And one last think, I would like to thank you for rejecting the proposal because if you would not reject the proposal then I would never get married to him, so thank you very much, I own you for this," I said making her speechless.

I think she did not expect me to react like that but I can not hear any bad thing about Arav, you can any thing to my, I will try to bear as much as possible but one wrong thing about Arav and you see the worst side of me.

I looked to Martha from the corner of my eyes and watching her giving me a warm smile, I did not realised that she was also there.

Shivani was still standing at the some place watching me with some emotions or I say with hatered, jealousy and anger but I ignored her and doing my work.

She composed herself and placed a fake smile on her face.

"It is good that you trust him and love him that much but still I want to say that just keep an eye on him," She said with a smirk and left from here.

I was fuming with anger at that time, I was already not getting good vibes from her and now she showed her true color, such a shameless person.

I really do not like her.

Cool down Ankti, just for 5 days and then she will not be here. I signed and started to kneading the dough for chapati.

I was again engrossed in my work when someone hugged me from behind, I stilled at my place but when when I felt who was the person I relaxed myself I looked around and saw that the kitchen was empty and Martha was nowhere to be seen, I continue my work.

"What are doing here at this time," I asked him.

"I was missing you and I already told you that I will come early so here I am," he said and rested his head on my shoulder. 

"You said you will be early today but you did not say that you will here at lunch time, did you not have any meetings today?" I asked.

"I had but I cancelled all the meetings and cleared my schedule for today," he said, he kept my hair to one side and started to leave wet kisses on my shoulder, he was kissing me intensely from one side to other, I was not able to concentrate on my work with his sweet toucher.

"What are doing Arav, leave me what if someone see us like this," I said trying to free from his hold but I failed in front of his strong hold

"What am I doing Anku," he asked innocently still not leaving me.

His hand were moving on my bare wasit which sending a shiver on my spine and I was hardly able to control my moan.

"Arav please," I said but it was came like a moan which increased his torcher.

"What please Anku," he wishper in my ear nibbling any earlobe and that was the time when I lost my control on my body and which was reacting on his every touch.

My back as resting on his chest while his hold was getting tight on my waist.

We both were lost in world when we heard someone's shout.

"Oh God, What is happening here?"

.

.

To be continued...........