Chapter Eight

Hi reader, I hope you are enjoying the story, please let me know if there is any mistake, it will help me to improve my writing skills. Don't forget to share your ideas.

happy reading and have a good day.

*************************************************************************************************************

Arav's POV

I was going to the dining area with Ankti but suddenly Ankti stopped in a midway, maybe she is still scared, I thought and took her hand in my hand to give her support and said,

"Don't worry, you will like my mom and dad, they the sweetest parents, trust me, they will surely like you"

I assured her to which she nodded in agreement and guided her towards the dining area.

I went to my mom and dad and gave them a warm hug.

"Good Morning Mom, Good Morning Dad"

"Good Morning son," they said in unison with a sweet smile which I return to them.

"Good morning Aunty, Good Morning Uncle," Ankti said and touched their feet for taking there blessing.

"God bless you" My parents gave blessings to her with a smile.

We set on the respective seat, I sat opposite to mom and Ankti set beside me

"Don't you thing son you came too early for lunch?" Mom said with a taunt.

"Oh really mom, then I should go back and come after some time" I tried to get up but she glares at me to which I gave her a sheepish smile.

"Arav, you are getting naughty day by day, don't forget you are a married man now." Mom said showing her anger.

"But mom I love you na, and I am always a child for you which can not be changed," I told her, and then she smiled ear to ear.

I very well know how to persued my mom. she is my sweetheart who never angry on me, she sometimes tries to be angry but I always pursued her.

"I love you too, son," she said.

"Okay, I want to discuss the reception, Arav you need to be ready by 7 PM, we have to reach there by 8 PM, so be on time I don't want anyone to be late and especially you Arav as it's your wedding reception." Mom strictly said no no ordered all of us.

Did I ever share that my mom can be very strict sometimes, that she can want anyone to do as per her choice? sometimes mom scared me by her strict behavior.

"And you,".... Mom said pointing towards Ankti..... "you don't need to do anything beauticians and designers will be here by 4 PM to make you ready for the reception." she said to Ankti which she nodded.

"Oh my dear wife, come out from your strictness, see you are scaring her," My Dad said to my mom to which mom gave him a glare.

"So tell us something about you Ankti, we never heard anything about you, I mean no one aware of your presence, so we are very much curious to know you as you are our daughter-in-law so we have to know about you," Dad said.

"umm......M..My na..ame is Ankti, my parents died when I was 10....." she started saying about herself like giving an introduction for an interview but I cut her off by saying

"Dad I have something important to discuss with you can we talk in your study Dad after breakfast," I told my parents so that they will not ask her anything.

"Sure as you wish, They said understanding my point.

Sometimes I feel so lucky to them as my parents, they are so understanding and they know me very well.

"Now let's have our breakfast, we have lots of work to do, I have to check the arrangements of the reception, we can not totally depend on the planners," my Mom said as a matter of fact.

I could see that she was feeling awkward after listening to Dad's question, I could see the sadness on her face when she was talking about her parents. I have to tell them everything before they start questioning her again. 

After having our breakfast we went towards the study room and I told Ankti to go to our room to take some rest, I remember she didn't sleep properly last night after the nightmare.

I told my parents everything about Ankti, about her parent's death, about her aunt's behaviors, and how they touch her and forced her to marry me everything and requested them to not talk to her about it again.

They understand my point, they were very said after knowing what she had to endure.

"she is really beautiful Arav, I hope you will be happy with her." my mom said and I can understand her concern towards me.

"I will mom trust me, and you will like her more once you will know about her," I assured my mom and she gave me her lovely smile.

"Mom I need to go for a meeting, I will come back before the time and please don't say no because it's really important" I informed my parents and went towards my room to grab my things for the meeting.

I came back to my room to take my file so that I could go to the meeting. I started searching for my files when I got a call from my PA to give me some information about the new project.

I gave him the instructions and started ready to go when I heard her voice from behind which stopped me from going and I turn to see her.

"Arav," She called me.

"Hmmm do you want to say anything," I asked her as I can see the hesitation on her face.

"I wanted to say Thank you for helping me at the dining table" 

"It's okay, you don't need to say thank you, I can understand that topic is very sensitive for you and you don't want to share with everyone so I should say thank you to you that you have shared everything to me, that you trusted me to share your pain with me."

"We are married and you have all the right to know about me"

"I also wanted to request you that can I invite my friend for the reception, I also want to inform her about mt marriage as she is not aware of it, she is my best friend, if I didn't tell her then she will be worried about me."

"You don't need to request Ankti, you can invite anyone, after all, it's also your wedding reception." 

"Thank you," she said with a small smile and I can say that looked so beautiful when she smiled. her smile can make anyone's day beautiful.

Her smile is like a blooming flower, anyone can be lost in her smile. I hope that this smile will never be fed away from her face and I will try my best to do that.

I put my hand on her cheek and give her a smile back, she stilled first with my action but then calm down.

"You look beautiful when you smile, keep smiling okay" I sais looking into her eyes and she really smiled.

"Are you going anywhere?" she asked me after seeing the files in my hands.

"Oh sorry I totally forgot to inform you, I am going for an important meeting, I will be back before the time, it's really important,"

I informed her went for the meeting.