Chapter Thirty Eight

Ankti's POV

It's the third day of the training and we all were sitting in the conference hall and learning about the new business development plans. 

In these 3 days, I had learned so much and Mr. Gupta was very patient while explaining to us about all the things. 

tomorrow will be the last day of the training and I was very excited about it, tomorrow we will get the topic and on that, we have to prepare the presentation on those topics.

Mr. Gupta was explaining to us about the development plan when Mr. Bansal came and said something to Mr. Gupta and in response, he nodded his head in yes.

I was feeling something fishy.

Soon Mr. Gupta gave us the lunch break and left from there but Mr. Bansal was still there like he was waiting for something if felt weird. 

All the trainees started to go out when I, Sana and Sameer putting our things in our bag.

All the people already left and just 3 was left, when we were about to go, Mr. Bansal came to me.

"Mr. Sir asked me to take you to his cabin, he wants to meet you," Mr. Bansal said.

"But.......," Before I could say something he cut me out

"this way ma'am please," He gestures me to follow him 

"Sana, Sameer I will meet you after the break," I said to them 

"Sure babe, take your time with your husband, Sana said winked at me and shook my head in disbelief 

I started to follow Mr. Bansal and without any protest, because I knew that he was just doing his work and the main culprit was Arav.

'I will kill you Arav if anyone gets to know about us in this office' I said to myself.

'Haha, seriously, are you kidding me, we will see once you meet him that you will kill him or not, but I bet that you will not' my inner mocked at me.

'Shut up' I make her shut her mouth

We entered the elevator and he pressed the button of the top floor.

Soon we reached the top floor and there was only one cabin on the whole floor and a small cabin was placed beside that which was completely made of the glass walls, 

It might be his secretary's cabin so that she can check who was coming and going.

But she was not there right now, maybe went to have some food at its lunchtime. 

Mr. Bansal knocked on the door and we both entered once we heard 'come in' sound from inside.

when I entered the cabin I was amazed by seeing its beauty.

It was so beautiful, It was huge, There was a french window from where we could see the outside view which was looking so beautiful from up here.

Just in front of that a huge table and chair were placed.

There was also a waiting area where a sofa was placed.

the interior was so beautiful and was giving a homely feeding. I was just mesmerized by its beauty.

I came out from my thoughts when Arav came and hugged me and said that he missed me.

I also missed him so much but it did not mean that he will call me like that. I asked him why he called he said that he wanted to have lunch with me.

He was literally making a cute pout that I could not neglect and melted in that instant.

we had lunch and talked about my day. he also told me that he will help me to make the presentation but I wanted to do it on my own and he knew it but still, I said yes.

After lunch, we kissed me suddenly and when I said that what will happen if anybody saw us and its office, he said that no one could say anything to him and he was kissing his wife, not any random girl and made me a little angry because I could not even imagine him with some else, kissing was far from that.

I warned him that I will kill him if he ever thing about that but he said that I am the only one whom he wants to kiss and want in his life.

I knew that he was not that type but still I felt a little jealous and you could not blame me for that, I love him too much that I can not even think about someone else in his life.

Soon the break was over and I left his cabin and guess what, no one knew about it as he said.

I came back to the conference hall and the training started again. 
.
.
.
After some time it was time to go back to home, Sana and Sameer said to go to the cafe for coffee but I refused but whom I was kidding I was talking about Sana.

She blackmailed me that she will not take to me If I would not go with them and I had to do that.

I called Arav and he picked the call in 2 rings.

"Missing me already Jaan," He said after lifting his phone, he was like that every time.

His statement crept a smile on my face and both Sana and Sameer were watching me blushing.

"Yes, and I called to inform you that I am going for coffee with Sana and Sameer, so I will go home late, do not worry about me," I informed him.

"Okay go and enjoy and I will tell the driver, just give him a call once you will free," He said.

"Okay, I will," I said.

"Okay bye, Love you, baby," He said and gave a kiss from the phone.

"Love you too, bye," I said slowly only to here for Arav and hung up the call as fast as possible because these idiot friends of mine were listening to my conversation with him and also enjoying, can you guys believe it, Ahhh.

We reached the cafe and ordered coffee for us, we talked about the training and was curious to know what topic will be given to us.

We 3 were very excited about it because it will be our first presentation, we made it in college but for the office was it was our first time.

we finished our coffee with them teasing me about my talk with Arav.

I already knew that they will do it, they are the most devil friends, they never left any moment of teasing me.

but I am very lucky to have these 2 people have in my life as a friend.

After fining the coffee, I called the driver and told them that I will drop them.

I dropped them to there house and went home.

Arav came at night and as usual, we had our dinner with talking to each other and sleep with budding in each other's arms.

.

.

.

.