Chapter Sixty Eight

Arav's POV

I was very happy to saw her blooming face when he received that bouquet.

But it felt to see her cry. It broke my heart but I knew I got a unique wife who cry when she got sad and also cry when she got happy.

And I knew that they were happy tears and her happiness was the only thing which mattered to me the most.

I quickly windup my work and went to home to arrange the surprise for her.

I called Mr. Bansal to handle if any urgent wotk came up.

After packing my things I quickly came out of the the and drove to our home.

I massaged Sana and Sameer to make her busy today and let not reach home before 8 PM and they agreed after knowing that I have planned a surprise for her.

I reached home around 6 PM, I went to our room to freshan up. After that I came to the kitchen.

I dismissed Martha and all servants early today.

I planned for a dinner date with her today, I hope she will like it.

I quickly started to prepare the food for dinner.

After around an hour I was done with the preparation of the dinner. I arranged a table in the garden area and decorated it with roses which I brought while returning home.

Once I was satisfied with the arrangement I went to our room to get ready.

I got ready in white shirt and blue jeans to look casual.

Soon after some time I heard the door bell and I realized that she came now.

I went to open the door and there she was stand with the bouquet which I sent to her.

She looked at me from head to toe with confusion.

I held her hand and bring her inside.

"Go to our room there was something for you, change and come quickly," I said and she looked at me in confusion but nodded her head in agreement.

I was patiently waiting for her.

After like en eternity I heard a clicking sound of hes and looked up at the stairs where my beautiful wife come after getting ready.

She was looking breathtaking beautiful in that black saree which I had brought for her.

She did a minimal make and left her hairs open.

She came and stand in front of me and I was still in gaze looking at her without blinking my eyes.

A throat clear shoud brought me back from my thoughts and I looked my wife face who was looking at me in confusion.

I closed her eyes with hands.

"Arav what are you doing," she said trying to remove my hands from her eyes.

"Shhhh, surprise wifey, trust me," I said in her ear and stopped removing my hand and nodded.

I made my way towards the garden with her eyes still closed.

"Now open your eyes when I tell you okay?" i said and she gave me a nod.

I removed my hand from her eyes and said 

"now open your eyes Anku,"

She open her eyes and gasp after seeing her surroundings.

The whole garden was decorated with lights and a table was placed in the middle with candles.

"You planned all this for me," she asked looking at me.

"No I planned this for someone else who will will be here soon and we will enjoy date, I just bring you here for your opinion, how is it?" I said teasing to which I got a glare for my dear wife which was really not good.

"Really then what am I doing here, I am going, you enjoy your date when your so- called date will come," she said stomping her foot and started to go but I stopped her holding her hand.

I pulled her to me her back back clasped with my chest.

"Baby I was just just, you very well knew that I do not have anything in my life apart from you and who would like to go for trash when he has a precious gem in his life," I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I have prepared all this for you, now please do not be angry, let enjoy our first even date," I said to her, turning her to face me.

"I was not angry on you I also was just kidding," she said with a smile.

"Oh so my sweet and innocent wife loved his husband's helplessness, hun?" I asked 

"No I love being pampered by you," I said looking into my eyes.

"And I love to pamper you," I said and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

We went like that for some time and I took to the table.

I pulled a chair for her like a gentleman to which she chuckled and said thank you.

I took my seat opposite to her and we had our dinner with a lot of chit chat.

I got up from my chair and went her side.

I forwarded my hand to her and asked

"May I have a dance with this beautiful lady," 

She chuckled and gave her hand and said 

"Sure I would love to have a dance with this handsome man," I chuckled at her comment.

O took out my phone from my pocket and I played the music on my phone and kept it on the table.

I played a romantic song and soon we were in our world.

I held her hand and she placed her other hand on my shoulder and my other hand was on her waist.

"So do you like the surprise," I ask her while wrapping my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck and looked at me.

"I loved it, thank you for doing all this for me," she said looking at me with her love filled eyes.

"So am I forgiven now," I asked her.

"You were forgiven way before long, I can never get angry on you," she said.

"Really," I said.

"Hmmmm," She only hummed.

We were lost in each others eyes and our lips inches apart and soon I placed my lips on hers.

It was a soft kiss which became passionate soon.

We pulled part from each other once we both feel out of breath and looked into her eyes and picked her in my arms in bridal style and went to our room.

That night was spend with our passion and love which we both had for each other.