Chapter Six

I was sleeping on the side of my bed when I hear her screaming. I jerked up and looked at her sleeping face which was covered with sweat.

"No please No" I hear it again and went closer to her.

"Ankti" I called her, shake her shoulder and try to wake her up.

"No" She struggling and I hug her tighter "Don't hurt me, No, please. No more, please" She pleaded and crying.

       God, what is going on?

"Calm down Ankti, it's me, No one will hurt you, Don't worry, I am here," I said and stroke her back soothingly.

She sniffed and put her hand around my neck like she's looking for something to protect her. I wrapped my hand around her body tightly like I want to tell her that I won't let anyone hurt her, she is safe with me.

After a while, she stopped crying and I can feel that she calmed down, she slowly opened her eyes and I can see the shock on her face.

       What is with this girl, what did she mean "Don't hurt me", who hurt her that much that she is having nightmares. I keep staring at her face. She looks exactly like an angel, she is so beautiful.

Ankti's POV

"No, please don't do this, I promise I will do everything you will ask me to do, please leave me alone, MOM DAD please help me, no no"

"Shhhh, I am here, no one will harm you calm down" I slowly open my eyes and see my husband is hugging me and caressing my back to make me calm down. I shocked for some time because no one shows this much care for me and this man whom I met just yesterday showing me that much care.

He was staring at me like he was thinking some and I could see the worry and concern look on his face, I was happy that he concern for me.

"I am fine now," I said after calming my self. he came out from the his thoughts with my voice.

"Are you okay, what happened to you?" He asked while giving me a glass of water and I took the glass gulp in one go, I can see the worry in his eyes.

"It was just a nightmare, do not worry I am fine now, you can sleep," I said and swipe the sweat from my forehead.

"Are you sure?" he asked me again.

"Yes," I replied and lay down on my side and he went to his side of the bed.

I was staring at the ceiling not able to sleep again due to the nightmare, I don't know when it will stop, I am fed up with this, why my life is so messed up, now he also knows about my nightmares, what will he think about me.

              God what have you planned for my life, did I asked you so much, that you were not able to give me, you snatched my parents and now you made me tied with this unwanted married. I just had one dream in my life to make my parents proud but how will I do that now, will he allow me to join the management program and my further studies, what will I do if he denied, how will I archived my goal if he denied for that. I have to talk to him but how.

My chain of thoughts was interrupted with the knock on the door. I checked beside me and saw that he is still sleeping, I slowly walked towards the door and open it to see a middle-aged lady.

"You are Ankti". She said but seems like questioning, I nodded didn't know what to say.

"I am his mother, Wake him up and come downstairs for breakfast and we also have to discuss the reception". She said

I smiled and touched her feet for taking her blessing.

"God bless you," she said and went from there.

I went to the washroom to get ready, I took a shower and wear red silk sari. now it's time to wake him up.

How can I wake him up I don't even know his name, Oh my God I don't know my husband's name, how can I be so stupid that I didn't ask his name, anyone can be this much stupid, I shake my head to my stupidity and went towards his side where he is sleeping peacefully, He is looking so handsome, I never saw a handsome man like him, he is like a greek god perfect face, perfect nose perfect lips, perfect body, everything is perfect, how can anyone be that much handsome and perfect.

I slowly shake him a little to wake him up but he didn't budge a little.

"Hey, wake up" I called him.

"Please 5 more minutes, please," he said and covered his face with the quilt.

"hey wake up, we need to get ready and go for breakfast" I called him again but this time he holds my wrist and makes me fall on him. we were so close, our face is just inches apart from each other. he slowly opens his eyes and we both just looked into each other. he was the one who breaks the eye contact first.

"Sorry, I was just ...umm...."He was trying to say something but I cut him off by saying it's okay.

"You go and get ready, your mom called us for breakfast," I said looking everywhere but him, he nodded and went towards the washroom.

"May I know your name," I asked him.

"What" he stopped in his track after hearing my question as he hears the most stupid question of his life.

"You don't know my name," He asked and I nodded my head in negative, I can clearly see the shocked expression on his face.

"How would I know when you never tell me your name," I mumbled to myself but it was enough for him to hear as I can see the smile on his face after hearing that. He came to my side slowly and stand in front of me, my breath hitched with the closeness.

"My name is Arav Thakur, now you know my name, you can call me by my name from now on," He said sweetly and went to the washroom to get ready and I took a breath of relief.

I wear my ornaments and applied vermilion and see myself in the mirror, now I am married women now, I sighed and waited for to get ready so that we can go together as I don't know anyone.

Forced To Marry The CEOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें