Chapter Nine

Hi readers, I hope you are doing well, let's see what happen in this story. Please ignore any mistake.

keep reading........

*********************************************************************************************************

Ankti's POV

Once Arav left for the office I tried to call my best friend Sana but she did not pick the call maybe she was busy, I was so eager to talk to her so that I can share everything with her as she is the one who understands me and helps me to make a decision. She always guide me in my worst situation and I hope that she can also do the same this time, frankly, when Arav asked me to think about our marriage and to give a chance to this marriage, I saw the seriousness in his eyes, I felt that he is very serious about our marriage, at that time I also felt to say that I also want to give it a chance but I am scared what if this is just a dream and when I open my eyes everything will be disappeared like nothing happen. happiness and I are always the two side of the ocean which can never be together. 

Arav is a very sweet person and his family as well, He is perfect to be called the best husband which every girl wants but can I be a perfect wife for him. I was lost in my thoughts when my phone started to ring and a small smiled placed on my face after seeing the call ID., it's Sana....I quickly picked the call but before I could say anything she barked from the other side.

"Ms. Ankti Mathur, how dare you to ignore my I was trying to call you from yesterday but your phone was off, where the hell you are and why was your phone was off, do you even know how worried I was when your that good for nothing aunty called you and after that you did not talk to me" Oh God now what should I do now, she is hell angry with me, what will she do when she knows that I am married and more in that without telling her. 

"Sana I am really sorry that I could not talk to you something happed and I did not get the time to talk, I am really sorry, please do not get angry I can not see you angry you know na, please Sana, please," I said in a sweet voice which I know that it will work very well on her because she can not see my sad face at all and also can not ignore my sweet voice, she is more than a sister to me. 

"Okay I won't be angry on you, first just tell me what happen and why did your aunty called you, You are alright, did she do anything again, if it's yes then trust me Ankti this time I will not spare her, I will surely kill her with my hands," She said and I can feel the that she is hell angry this time.

Please God give me some courage to tell her, I prayed to God and gathered some courage to tell her I did not know how she digests this.

"Sana please calm down and listen to me, I want to tell you some but promise me that you will not get angry and will listen to me without interrupting me," I told her to which she signed and said okay.

"SanaIammarried" I closed my eyes and said in one breath. you can say mumbled because her replay made me understand that she did not get any of my words.

"What?, Ankti take a deep breath and then tell me I am able to understand any word," she said and I can not blame her.

I took a deep breath and said "Sana I am married" 

I waited for her reply but I just could her laugh, she started laughing and once she was done with the laughing game she said 

"Ankti when did you start joking but I must say this was the best joke I have ever heard," she said between her laugh.

"Sana I am telling the truth," I said annoyed by her laugh.

"What? How? when? I mean..... Oh god are you out of your mind Ankti, how can you just married and whom you married?" she shouted from the other side of the phone and now I know she was hell shocked as expected.

"I am serious Sana, and please listen to me first and do not shout otherwise I will not be able to tell you, please, " I plead to her to which she understands the seriousness of the issue and agreed to listen first.

"Okay, I will listen" 

I told each and every detail which happed from yesterday till today, after telling her everything I waited for her reply but I just got silence in response from her.

"Say something Sana, I really do not know what to do, please really need your advice right not" I pleaded her and tears were floating from my eyes.

"Ankti, first do not cry, you know na I can not see you cry, stop crying and listen to me carefully, after listing to you, I felt like Arav is a nice guy and his family is also very good, I had met him once at our college function, I also read about him in newspaper and magazines, he a most eligible bachelor. He is rude for the people who mess with him but also a soft-hearted person for his loved once if you are asking for my advice, I will say that you should give a chance to this marriage, Look Ankti, marriage is not a small thing and as Arav what to give a chance to this marriage so why don't you and most importantly you can not go back to your aunt and uncle, they will not let you come back, so trust me and give this marriage a chance maybe this is your fate and maybe God wants to give you the happiness now, you always ask your parents for the day when you will also be happy right, so let think that the came and the happiness came to your life in the form of Arav," she said and I felt little relax. 

"You are right Sana, Thank you so much for guiding me as always," I said with a smile.

"Sana, today is my reception so you have to come, I really want to meet you and I will text the address and I will not hear no from you, you have to be there by 8 PM, for me please, do not deny, I really want to be my side" I requested her.

"Of course, I will come, I also want to meet that Arav guy, don't worry baby I will be on time," She assured my and I know she will not let me down, If she says she will come that means she will come at anyhow.

"I also want to share a piece of good news with you, I will share when we meet, you will be happier once you know it," I said with a cheerful smile, I can guess the face once I will tell her about my joining the management course with her. 

"Okay girl, now I have to go, I have some work to finished, I will talk to you at the reception party, bye baby, take care," she said and hung up the call.

I was relieved after talking to her, I always know she is the right person who can clear my doubt and she was right, I should give a chance to this marriage, I also have the right to be happy and I know Arav is the best person I have ever met, I can pray to God to give me courage so that I can be the best wife for him. 

I promise Arav that I will try to be the best wife for you, I will fulfill all the responsibility which a wife should do, I won't let you down, I said to myself with a determination.