Chapter Seven

Hi readers, I hope you are enjoying the story, Please ignore the mistakes if there is any. please share your suggestion about the story. Thanks, have a good day.

************************************************************************************************************

What will I do when I go there, what will I talk with them, will they accept me, lots of thoughts running on my mind, I was totally lost in my thoughts that I was not aware of his presence until there was a tap on my shoulder and I came out from my thoughts.

"Where were you lost, I was calling you from last 5 minutes", he asked me.

"Nothing" I answered his question and started walking out when he suddenly held my wrist and I stopped at my place and a shiver run down in my body from his mare touch.

"I know what you are thinking, come lets talk then we will go for breakfast, Come sit here," He told me I was just looking down not able to understand what to say.

He made me sit on the bed and set beside me and placed his hand on mine, I don't know why but I was feeling comfortable with his touch, I never felt like this before, I mean it's not like that I make the boys touch me, it's just like, ah I don't know what is it. I hope you will understand.

Yaa yaa I can understand, my heart said with a mischievous smile.

Oh just shut up, and you, girl doesn't try to feel anything, did you forget that it's an unwanted marriage. my mind protest.

Stop you both......

Oh God, why me........

"What," I asked him when I feel his stare on me.

"Nothing, so now tell me, what is running in your mind, see Ankti we can not resolve any problem without discussing it, so for resolving an issue, we need to discuss it. right?" I nodded in understanding his words to which he also nodded.

"I know you have lots of questions in your mind and I am here to answer your each and every question but you need to ask me one a time because I can only answer one question at a time," He said smiling

.
"So now tell me what is bothering you so much that you always zoned out" 

Should I talk to him or not, No I have to talk to him, he is my husband and we have be clear with each other. I hesitate for some time but asked him.

"Are you happy with this marriage?" I asked him with lots of effort.

"What do you think," He asked back which I was not expecting.

"I don't know and please do not ask questions, you said you will answer my questions," I said.

"Okay, see neither I am happy with this marriage nor sad, I didn't know her before the marriage, I didn't even talk to her, I just saw her pictures which mom showed me, I trust me more than anything and I know she will do the best for me but who knows that the girl will run away but I am glad that she had run away before the marriage and I married to you because I know you are the way to better than her, so you can say that I am a little bit happy that I married to you," He said with seriousness and I was overwhelmed after hearing his words.

"As I said yesterday that I want to give this marriage a chance and I am very serious about it, Relation is something which I take too seriously and which is very important for me, I hope you will think about it" He added to which I nodded because he is right somewhere.

"Will your family accept me if I want to give it a chance?" I asked him which was bothering me the most.

"don't worry about them, I accepted you as my wife so there is no chance that they will not accept you. you need to understand that it will take some time as they don't know you and never heard about you anything but I can assure you that it won't take that much long time. so don't worry about them, they will surely accept you as their daughter-in-law" He said giving me assurance and I felt a lot comfortable after listening to it.

"I want your permission for something" god this is so difficult to asked him. I don't what will his answer, will he allow me or not. I just can pray.

"for what," He asked.

"I want to complete my studies and I am selected for the management course in Delhi with a full scholarship, I want to go there, can I go please, this is really important for me, it's my dream, please," I told him without thinking twice, but I was stunned and was cursing myself for after hearing his replay, I was on the verge of crying to hear his replay. 

"No you are not going anywhere," He said with a blank expression and laughed after seeing that I was about to cry. 

"We will go to Delhi together and you will join your course there, and there is no need to asked my permission, you can do what you want to do but let me know," He said with a smile and after listening to his answer a smile also formed on my lips but I frowned after some time.

"Why will you come with me, don't you have work here and it will take time to complete the course, how many days you will stay there with me, no I will go by myself and my friend will also go with me, you don't have to worry, please don't bother because of me" I was just blubbering thinks, He put his finger to my mouth for making me stop talking.

"God, you talk too much,Ankti I live in Delhi I was here for my project and for the marriage after few months I will have to go back to Delhi as my all work is there so there is nothing like bothering and as you are my wife so you will also come with me, right," I nodded in understanding.

"When do you have to go to Delhi" He asked after some time.

"After this semester, like after a few months" I answered in a casual way to which he nodded and said "Great then we don't have to worry about it right now"

"Can I ask you something?" He asked me and I hmmed

"Why there is no one aware of your presence, I mean everyone knows Priya as Mathur's daughter but nobody knows about you, My parents also said that they never hear your name before," He asked me and I put my head down as my eyes were filled with tear.

"It's okay if you don't want to share but remember that I am always available to hear your story" 

"No it's not like that, it's just, only a few people know about me which was close to my father, my aunt never make me go out of the house, I just could go to college nowhere else. they didn't want me to meet with people, that is why nobody know about me" I told him.

"And why is that, I mean don't get me wrong but why they didn't want you to go out, "He asked as he was not able to believe it.

 "I also do not know about it, my parents were dead when I was 10 and then My uncle and Aunty became my guardian as I was not matured and they took over the business of my father, I always try to find my parents in them but I could find them, I always felt alone and waited for the day when they will accept me and love me like their daughter but that day never comes" I don't know why but I thought to tell him everything and I explained to him everything how they torched me, how she forced me to marry him everything and the tears started slipping from my eyes. 

I thought, he is my husband so he has every right to know everything about me.

I started crying and he held me into a tight hug for making me calm down, after some time I stopped crying and look at him who was staring at me with lots of emotion which I was not able to identify.

"It's okay, do not worry, from now onwards no one will harm you, I am always here with you to protect you, so from now onwards no more crying," He said while wiping my tears. " Do you understand?" he asked to which I nodded didn't know what to say as it was the first time I am sharing it with someone other than Sana.

"Good girl, now come on, let's go downstairs for breakfast, we are already late and if mom will know that we were talking then she will surely kill us for taking so much time and I don't think that you want to die on your first day in this home, you don't know her she can do anything." He said to lighten my mood which formed a smile on my face.

We start going downstairs to have our breakfast.