Chapter Forty Nine

After the meeting was over we all left for our floor. From tomorrow I have to work with Arav for 2 weeks but that Pragya will also be with us. I so hate her so much.

Now when she will be near him she will surely try to do something stupid.

And if she did something like that then I will not spare her.

When we all finished our today's work it was already 7 PM so I decided to have dinner outside with Arav. It's been so long we hadn't gone to have dinner outside.

After collecting my things I and Sana walk towards the outside.

Sameer and Maya were already waiting for, they were also late today because of the project, and thank God that Sameer will also be with me in this project.

It will stop me to do anything with that Pragya but if she will cross the line then I will not sit quiet and will teach her a better lesson that will not keep eye on someone else husband.

'But she does not know that he is your husband' my inner said

'Ahh, are you her side or mine?' I asked her

'I am Arav's side' she said

'What'

I shook my head and came out of the office premises with Sana.

"Are you excited to work with your husband girl?" Sameer asked when we reached them.

"Why wouldn't I," I raised my brow but could not stop smiling.

"Of course, you will now you will be near your husband and you can see him all the day, you will not need to miss him in the office hours and sulking," Sana nudged me.

"I do not miss him while working," I said in defense but it was totally wrong because I really missed him every time. Every second as if my life depended on him.

"Oh really?" Sana furrowed her brow and asked, as I told you guys she knew me very well.

"Shut up," I hit her shoulder lightly and blushed.

Everyone started to laugh at my state.

"But there is one thing to bother actually," Sana said and we all looked at her in confusion.

"And what is the thing?" Maya asked

"Pragya will also be working with you and you know her character that how much a flirt is she, she was waiting for this moment to be near him and show her beauty to get his attention, she will surely try to flirt with Arav and will try to get his attention by seducing him, you need to be very careful with her, do not let her come near him," Sana said

"I think she is right Ankti, every girl in this company is so desperate to get his attention and for this, if need to anything then they are ready for that, you have to keep an eye on her," Maya said agreeing with Sana.

"I know guys and I have trust on Arav, he will not pay any attention to any other girl whether the girl stands naked in front of him, I am the only one in his life but if she tries to do anything then I will not leave her without teaching her a lesson," I said with determination.

"Do not worry, we all know how much Arav love you," Sameer said and gave me a side hug to which I smiled. I knew he was right, Arav loved me so much that no one can come between us.

"So can we go now it's already late," Sameer asked

"You guys go I will be waiting for Arav I want to have dinner with him outside today," they looked at me with a mischievous smile.

"Ohho, a dinner date with husband, so much romance ha," Sana said and they started to tease me.

"Shut up guys," I tried to be angry on her but failed miserably because of my cheeks which became red because of their teasing.

They all left after saying bye and I took out my phone from my bag and dialed Arav's number.

He picked the call in two rings.

"Hii Jaan, have you reached home?" He asked after picking up the call.

"No actually, I am outside of the office right now, today there was lots of work given by my boss so I got late, my boss is so workaholic," I said with a pout.

"Is that so then I think I should talk to your boss, how can he make my Anku work so late," he said with fake anger.

"No, but I really like him, he is so handsome you know and I will be working with him for 2 weeks from tomorrow, I am really excited," I try to tease him a little.

"Baby do you not know that it is a crime to praise some other guy in front of your husband, do you want to get punished tonight Jaan," He asked and my cheeks became hot and red thinking about his punishment.

"What happed baby tell me, you know na I am always ready to punish you?" I knew now that he was teasing me. He becomes so shameless when it comes to romance. He always talked like that whenever we were alone and his talk always made me blush hard.

"Arav, if you talk like this then I will not talk to you," I whine at him.

"Okay okay I will not say anything, now tell me why did call me," he asked and then I remembered that why I called him.

"I want to have dinner with you outside, come to the nearby cafe then we will go for dinner," I told him.

"Do you want to come here, I have some work to do?" He asked me.

"What if someone sees me in your cabin," I asked

"Do not worry, come to the parking lot, I will tell Mr. Bansal to escort you here, he will meet you there?" He said.

"Okay," I said and disconnected the call.

I made my way towards the parking lot and Mr. Bansal was already waiting for me.

He greeting me and I gave him a slight nod.

We both entered the private elevator who was only for Arav to use.

He escorted me to his cabin, Jenny was already left so there was no one who could see me in his cabin.

This was the second time I entered his cabin.

He was busy signing some documents and was looking so handsome while engrossed in his work.

He was looking like a beautiful scenery from which I could not take my eyes off.

I could see him like this in my whole life. I could not believe that someone can be that handsome with a serious expression.

This man in front of me was the best example of it.

He lifted his head from his papers when he feels my presence

"Go take a seat on the couch for a bit," he gently said

"Bring some snacks and coffee," He turned towards Mr. Bansal and ordered

"Yes Sir," Mr. Bansal gave a nod and left

He quickly signed the documents and came towards me and set on the couch beside me.

After some time Mr. Bansal came with coffee and some snacks.

He placed it on the table and left.

"Go do your work, do not disturb me to watch a beautiful scenery," I said with a smile.

"Beautiful scenery?" he asked with confusion.

"The sight of you working, you look so handsome while working," I said to which he gave me his beautiful smile.

Didn't have any choice he went back to do his work and I started to watch him.

Didn't know when I dosed into sleep while watching the beautiful scenery in front of me.

.
.
.