Chapter Twenty Five

Arav's POV

I was talking to Mr. Dixit when Ankti came to my cabin and I realized that it is the lunch break. 

"Sorry if I disturb you, you asked me to meet you at lunchtime that is way," She said with a little hesitation.

"It's okay, you do not need to say sorry," I said to which she nodded.

I looked at Mr. Dixit who was looking at us with curiosity.

"Ah Mr. Dixit, meet my wife Mrs. Ankti Arav Thakur, and Ankti he is Mr. Dixit, your new principle," I introduced them to each other.

"Hello Mrs, Thakur," Mr. Dixit said to her

"Hello Sir nice to meet you," She said with a sweet smile to which he also smiles at her.

"Mr. Dixit, you can start from now on, I will take my leave," I said to him and went towards Ankti.

"Come Ankti lets go," I grabbed her hand and we came out from the office.

We went to the college canteen for lunch and Sana also joined us.

"So what you both would like to have for lunch?" I asked both of them and looked at each other.

"Ah..... Arav, we have brought our lunch with us," Ankti said and then I realized that they always brought lunch with them.

"Sorry, I totally forgot about it, okay so let's open your lunch box, I am very hungry," I said and Ankti gave her best smile.

We had our lunch with a little chit chat.

"Ankti I am going to the office, I will come to pick you up," I sais to her and she nodded with a smile.

"Take care bye," I said and kissed her forehead to which she shocked first but then blushed.

Get used to it baby................

I came to the office and did my work, In the evening I picked her up from the college. 

At night we had our dinner along with my parents.....oops... sorry, with our parents........and we headed towards our room.

She was going to bed but I held her hand and pulled her to me, with the sudden pull she collides with my chest. her both hands were on my chest and my hand was on her waist. I could feel her heart beating fast, so was mine.

"What are you doing Arav?" She asked me in a whisper.

"Did I say that you were looking beautiful today," I said in a husky voice and nodded in no.

"I am saying it now, you were looking so beautiful today that I was not able to control myself to kiss you," I said and a red tint appeared on her cheeks

Oh God, she looked so cute while blushing.

"You know, you looked so cute while blushing," I sais and lifted her head.

I cupped her face and she closed her eyes, I went near her lips and landed my lips on her. She also responded to my kiss and I smiled in between the kiss, I pulled her more closed by her waist and deepen the kiss. we were completely lost in our kiss and her hands made their way in my hair. we parted our lips when we both out of breath.