Chapter Sixty Seven

Arav's POV

'Okay Arav, now you have a mission to complete, and that is to pacify your angry bird but the problem is how, think Arav, think, you have to do something otherwise you will be gone' 

I was in my office thinking thousands of way to make her anger reduce.

This was the first time she got angry with me, she never showed her anger to me.

I have to work really hard to calm her anger down.

I also knew that she was not that much anger as she was showing but still I like this side of her because we only get angry from the people we loved the most and her anger showed how much she love me.

I was just thinking and thinking and thinking but nothing was coming in my mind should I take help from google.......

No never........can you not think something from yourself idiot......how you became the top businessman when you can even not plan something to pacify your own wife....my subconscious said with a sarcasm.

It is not a business deal okay.......I tried to shut him up but whom I was kidding.

Yeah yeah it is your love deal where you are so poor to plan something romantic for your wife.......he said 

Shut up.......he can be so irritating sometimes.

Think Arav....

"Idea," I shouted standing up from my chair.

"Sir, are you okay?" Mr. Bansal asked looking at me with confusion and weird face and that was when I realized that I was not alone in my cabin.

He was saying something but my mind and the whole focus on my wife.

"Yes, I am okay," I said and set on my chair with a smile to finally thought something for her.

"Mr. Bansal call the best flower shop and ask them to deliver 99 red roses here and make sure that it will be delivered to Ankti with a card which I will give you," I ordered him.

"Sure sir, I will do that, is there anything else sir," he asked me.

"No, just do this right now and inform me when it will be delivered to her," I said and he left after giving me a nod in yes.

'Hey Angry Bird,

These flowers is a promise from my side to love and cherish you till my last breath.

It's a forever promise I will make to you that I will not leave your hand in any situation and we will grow old together.

I will forever be in love with you. It my promise of an infinity of being and live together with the you and only you.

Your dear A.....'

I wrote it down on a card and called Mr. Bansal to atteched it with the bouquet.

I just could hope that she will like it. I have also planned some other things for her.

After sometime I got a call from Mr. Bansal that the bouquet was delivered to her.

Let's see her expressions now.....

I open my laptop to check the CCTV.

There she is..........

.
.
.

Ankti's POV...

Today I came to office without Arav and this was the first time I had done that.