Chapter Fifty Eight

"Oh God, what is happening here," we both startled with the shout and pulled apart from each other.

We looked at the source of the voice and it was Aunty who came to the kitchen with angry face.

It was so embarrassing, I kept my head down, I was not able to look up and face her.

"What do you think you were doing in the kitchen, was your room not enough to romance that you both started in the kitchen," she was shouting on both of us.

She pointed her finger towards me and said.

"He is a men but you are a woman, do you not have any control on you, how can you be so shameless, what if someone saw you what will they thing," 

"Aunty do not say anything to her, it was....,"Arav was trying to defend but she cut him off

"Oh so now you will defend her and make me wrong here, today's generation has no shame in them, ( turn towards me ) did your parents taught you this," her statement brought tears in my eyes.

"Aunty, do not talk to her like that and do not say anything about her parents," Arav was on the verge to loose his temper but he was saying all this in his calm manner not wanting to show his devil side and I was getting worried about it.

"We are really sorry aunty, it will not happen again," I hold his hand to stop him for saying anything right now because if I did not do that then no one can stop him.

She did not say anything else and left from there but not without giving me a glare.

"Why did you stop me, she was just talking rubbish, you know that I do not like when someone misbehave with you but still you stopped me, why?" He asked me 

"She is our elder Arav and we were at fault, we should have know that we are not alone in this house right now, please do not be angry," I said resting my head on his chest to make him calm down.

"And it is just for few days, please do not argue with her again," I added and raised my head to look at his face but he turned his face to another side.

I cupped his face and made him to look at me

"Please for me," I said with a pout.

He sighed and nodded, 

"Anything for you Jaan," I smiled at him and we hugged each other.

I suddenly felt like someone was watching us but when I looked to see there was no one.

I brushed that thought from my mind.

"You go freshen up till then I will complete the lunch preparations," he nodded and went towards our room after giving me a peck on my lips.

I quickly finished the lunch preparations and tell Martha to call Aunty and Shivani for lunch, in the meantime I placed the dishes on the dinning table.

After some time everyone came for the lunch and set on their seat. 

I served the food to them. Aunty took a morsel and made a weird face.