Chapter Thirty Seven

Arav's POV

It's been 3 days from when she started to work here, She was taking training and I am really impressed that she was giving her best.

Now you will ask how do I know about it, come on guys I am the CEO of this company and I also asked Mr. Bansal to check on her and make sure that she will not face any problem.

I know she asked me not to disclose our relation but I can let her any problem.

she did not know about all this that I asked Mr. Bansal to take care of her and gave me each and every detail about her.

I have to be sure that she will be fine.

I know I shouldn't have done that but you could not blame me, I love her so much that I can not see her in any problem.

I knew that how was the working environment of the company, here people always want to insult the lower employee and I did not want it to happen with her otherwise I will not spare anyone here.

That was the reason I asked him to take care of her from behind without her knowledge.

But one thing is sure that I did not interfere in her work because I know she was talented and will give her best and will surely select at the end.

I also preparing a surprise for her which I will give once she will complete her course and will be perfect to handle business.

I know you all want to know about the surprise, Okay I am telling you but do not tell her.

I am buying the shares of her father's company one by one. you all know that her Uncle was handling her father's business so I decided to give her everything which belonged to her.

I knew that he will not give the company to Ankti easily that is why I am buying the share of the company by hook or by crook.

Soon the company will be on her name again. 

I meant by again means the company was on Ankti's name but her Uncle made her sign the property papers on his name without her knowledge.

I got to know about this from my detective who was working for me. I was grabbing all the information about them so that I can take action accordingly and now the time came and I working on it.

There was a total of 10 shareholders in the company, Mr. Mathur was having a 30% share of the company and the other 9 shareholders having the rest. so he was the major shareholder of the company and I need to have more than 50% shares of the company to become the major shareholder and to take over the company.

I already bought the 20% shares and working on the rest.

It's not like that I could not buy the shares in an instant, No one can deny me if I want to buy anything but I want to take it slow because of two reasons.

No-1 I have enough time.
No-2 They will be suspicious about it and they also know that Ankti married to me and I dod not want to disclose that I am the one who was buying the shares.

So let's punish them slowly.

I will make them pay for what they did to my Jaan. I will never let them go that easily.

I also did not want Ankti to know that I am doing this them otherwise she will stop me and I know that.

She could forgive anyone but I am not that much good to forgive that easily.

I am a very vengeful person.

My Lifes motto is " An eye for an eye, A tooth for a tooth" and I believe in that.

Everyone had to pay for there wrongdoing and if that wrongdoing did with my loved once then I will never let them go.

Let's chuck it guys, for now, we will talk letter, right now it's time to meet my Anku.

.
.
.

"Mr. Bansal, it's already lunchtime, go and bring Ankti here and do not let anyone know about it" I ordered him.

"Sure, anything else sir," He asked.

"Yeah, asked the secretary to bring lunch for 2 people in my cabin fast, I will have lunch with her and tell Mr. Gupta to give extra break to the trainees today and if he asked the reason tell him that it's my order," I told him to which he nodded and left to bring her.

I was waiting for her when my secretary came with lunch, she entered after taking my permission and arranged the lunch on the table.

Once she did with the arrangements, I asked her to leave and she left with a nod.

Soon the door knocked and there was my Jaan.

I run towards her and gave her a tight hug and she hugged me back..

"I missed you," I said and gave a peck on her lips.

She was staring at me and crossed her arms to her chest.

"What is this and why did you call me like that, what if someone will see us together," she said and was looking angry but I know how to pursue her.

"Oho Jaan, no one will see us, I have already arranged everything, do not worry and I just wanted to have lunch with you, can't you do this little thing for me," I said and made a sad face because I knew that she will melt with it.

And it did its work.

"I missed you too but I was just......let it be, let's have lunch, I am very hungry," She said and a smile spread of my face.

I dragged her to the table where the lunch was already arranged.

we were feeding each other and was doing a little chitchat.

"So how was your day going?" I asked her while feeling her mouth with the food.

"It's going good, tomorrow will be our last day of the training and after that will be given with the topics on which we have to prepare a presentation and according to the presentation they will decide the department where they will align us according to our eligibility and the scores," She said 

"So are you ready for that," I asked her.

"Yes very well and I am very excited about it," She said and I could see her eyes which was light up with that.

"Okay if you need any help, you can tell me okay," I offered but I know that she will do best and will not need my help.

"Okay," she said and with that, we finished our lunch.

"Okay so I am going now break is already over and everyone was waiting, If I go late then Mr. Gupta will scold me," She said while going to the door.

I stopped her by holding her wrist and she turned around and training her brow to ask what.

"It's a 2 hours break today not 1 hour, and no one has the guts to scold Mrs. Ankti Arav Thakur," I said and pulled her to me.

She banged on my chest with the sudden pull.

"Now it's time for my dessert," I said and placed my lips on hers.

we kissed again and again and once we both were satisfied and felt out of breath we broke the kiss.

"You are becoming so shameless day by day, it's office Arav," she said and I could see her cheeks which became crimson red.

"So it's my office and I can do anything I want, no one has the right to stop me and for your information, I am kissing my wife not any random girl to be a shameless person," I said and shrugged.

"I will kill you if ever try to kiss any random girl," she said with posting her finger to me.

I smiled at the cuteness and hugged her.

"I was just saying Anku, I am not going to kiss any girl other than you, I am addicted to you and I only want you in my life," I explained her and peck on her nap.

"Now go your break is over," I said to which she nodded and left the cabin.