Chapter - 1

Please do vote and comment on each chapter of the story.

---------------------------------------------------------

In a Temple

Shehnaaz is talking with a lady from last 2 hrs, the lady is like a mother to her & for the lady she is also like her own daughter.

They meet once a week in temple from 1.5 yrs.
On their first meet shehnaaz help her when she got fainted & from then they are like mother & daughter.

Shehnaaz shares everything with her, she is also her best friend.
She calls her 'Maa'.
The lady knows everything about shehnaaz.

The lady is none other than Rita Shukla.

Sidharth know about it that his maa spent her time in temple with some girl but don't know who it is.

In 'SS - Enterprises'

Everyone is scared as sidharth is in a bad mood because of his secretary whom he fired due to a silly mistake & scolding everyone.

It's his 3rd personal Secretary whom he fired in a month.
Now ask his manager to arrange interview for his secretory again.

After 2 days

Shehnaaz calls maa to tell her that she got a job of PA in a very known company. ( yes in SS - Enterprises but rita aunty don't know about it)

Shehnaaz is very happy to tomorrow going to be her first day in office.
( poor girl don't know she is going to lion's den)

- Ruhi💙