Chapter - 22

Please do vote and comment on each chapter of the story.

---------------------------------------------------------

'but promise me you will come on every weekend to our home' he ask her with a smile.

He again touch her heart with his words 'our home'

'promise' saying she give him a big smile.

-----------------------------

Days are passing now shehnaaz is back to her house.

Sidharth bring her to his home every weekend.

They are falling for each other more & more.

Their bond is growing very strong.

Sidharth always pamper her & she also pamper him very much whether it's his anger or his possession or his love.

They came to know that they really love each other very much that they can't live without each other.

In Office

Shehnaaz is sitting on sidharth's lap & he is seating on his chair holding her by her waist & nuzzling in her neck.

'Sidharth please chhodiye na.... koi aa jayega to....' shehnaaz said stroking his hairs.

'koi nhi aayega jaan' saying in his husky voice he bite on her neck.

'Ahhhh..sidhaarrth' she hissed and moan his name.

He sucks the spot where he bite to sooth her pain.

'Sidharth please....' she said with close eyes & breathing heavily.

He lift his head to look towards her & by looking at her face he couldn't control himself and slam his lips on hers.

He literally chewing & biting her lips she moan in his mouth.

After feeling her breathless he broke the kiss & trail wet kisses on her jaw to her neck.

He remove her dupatta by his one hand and throw it somewhere.

She gasped by his this move.

He bite on her collarbone & she is just a moaning mess.

He slide her sleeve by a side & give wet kisses over her shoulder.

His gaze fell on her heart shaped birthmark which is just above her left breast.

He touch it by his fingers and groan by looking at it.

Shehnaaz is breathing heavily & her chest movements could not help the situation.

He again groan & harshly bite on her heart shaped birthmark.

She bite her lower lip to control her moans.

He suck that mark till it turned red & still not satisfied & kiss it repeatedly.

'sidhaarrth.... pl...please' she mumbled & he left after kissing it last time.

He dug his face in her neck to control himself and she carees his hairs.

'tum mujhe pagal kar rahi ho Shehnaaz'
'mai khud nhi samajh pata ki mujhe kya ho jata hai tumhe dekhkar, nhi raha jata tumse dur' he mumbled in her neck.

'mai to apke pass hi hu na hamesha'
she whisper in his ear.

'mai jald hi maa se hamari shadi ki baat krunga' he said lifting his head to see her reaction.

Surprise by his sudden proposal her cheeks turns in deep shade of red & feeling shy she hide herself in him.

He smile broadly by her 'unsaid yes' for his proposal and hug her tightly.

---------------------------------

Shehnaaz is working in her cabin when Sumit entered and ask her for some file which was in a upper rack in her cabin.

She stood on a stool and get the file but got misbalanced & fall...

But Sumit hold her from her waist to not let her fall but they both got misbalanced & fall on the couch.

Sumit was on top of her & she was laying under him.

Here sidharth enter in his cabin from the conference room and saw Sumit hovering over shehnaaz on the couch.

His jaw clenched & he fist his palm in anger, his blood boiled seeing her with another man.

Here Sumit got up hurriedly & also shehnaaz.

Sumit's back is facing sidharth.

Sumit say sorry to shehnaaz & she says it's ok by smiling as its not his fault too.

Sidharth saw shehnaaz is smiling at him & his blood again boiled seeing that.

Sumit smile at her and left her cabin after taking the file from her.

Here sidharth did not call her to talk about it not he went to her.

He is in his deep thoughts.

He is not wanting to doubt shehnaaz but he never in his life trust anyone other than his maa.

-Ruhi💙