Chapter - 21

Please do vote and comment on each chapter of the story.

---------------------------------------------------------

'ab tum bhi kuchh batao apne bare me, tumhe to kisine propose nahi kiya na?' he ask her & bite his nails hoping the negative answer.

But she noded positively.

& that's it.

He fist his palm & his jaw clenched, his eyes are blood shot red.

'who is he?' he ask calmly closing his eyes trying to control his anger.

She scared looking at him & say 'wo..woh school me ek ketan naam ke ladke ne kiya tha rose dekar'

'aur tumne kya kaha?' he ask without looking at her.

'maine mana kar diya aur waha se bhag gayi ghar phir apne room me bahot royi' she said still scared of him.

He released a breath hearing she rejected him but he didn't get that why she cried.

He cup her face by his palms & ask 'why you cried jaan?'

'woh pehli bar aise kisi ladke ne mujhe.... mai dar gayi thi' she answered.

He give her a kiss in her forehead & hugged her.

'wait.. in your school you guys were doing this stuff?' he ask her little accusingly.

'hayee rabba.... sidharth sachhi maine kabhi aisa kuchh nahi kiya. Na school me na college me.' she said in one breath & he chuckled at her explanation.

She continues
'aap pehle ladke ho sidharth jisse maine itni baate ki, mere kareeb aane diya'

'kyu aane diya apne kareeb shehnaaz?' he ask huskily.

Butterflies flutter in her stomach by his husky voice.

'kyuki...I...I..' she blush and hide her face in her palms.

He hold her palms and remove it & ask 'I what?'

She did not say anything & blushingly hide herself in him.

He too smile at her & wrap his arms around her.

Like this they talk & talk & talk....

She told him everything about her.

Her parents, her best friend who is in Punjab right now, her lifestyle, some funny incidents in her life.

He listen to her keenly & gave her his reaction over her every line.

They spend their first date very beautifully.

They came towards the car to return then he stop & look at her when she hold his hand from behind.

'sidharth mujhe aap se kuchh baat karni thi' she said feeling little bit hesitant.

He sense it by her eyes & cup her face
'bolo na jaan, you can share & ask anything to me' he said lovingly & kiss her forehead.

She smile & hold his hands which resting on her cheeks & say 'sidharth wo..woh mai soch rahi thi ki.... ab mai bilkul thik hogayi hu toh...'

'toh?' he ask being confused.

'toh ab mujhe mere ghar vapas jana chahiye' she said in one go & close her eyes shut.

He remove his hands from her hold and turn his back to her.

She opened her eyes when he step back from her & found him looking towards the river.

She move towards him & hug him from back.

He did not say anything to her.

After some time she says 'aap samajhiye na please'

He shut his eyes to control his anger & say 'let's go, we are getting late'

But she hug him more tight & her eyes welled up with tears by his indifferent behavior.

'I..I'm so..sorry please' she says in crack voice.

& he regretted his actions immediately by hearing her cracked voice.

He turn, wipe her tears & hug her tightly.

She dug her face in his chest & sob softly.

'Shhh.... bas bas jaan' saying he rub her back & peck her head repeatedly.

When he feel that she is calm down he slowly broke the hug & give her a glass of water.

She drink some water & say 'sorry' in very low voice but he heard her.

He did not say anything.

So she look towards him and say 'us ghar me mamma papa ki bahot yaade judi huyi hai.... Isliye....'

He again took her in his embrace & feel guilty for getting angry on her.

'I'm sorry jaan, I will drop you tomorrow. OK?' he said

She broke the hug & give him a big smile.

'don't be sorry' she said lovingly & he smiled at her.

'but promise me you will come on every weekend to our home' he ask her with a smile.

He again touch her heart with his words 'our home'

'promise' saying she give him a big smile.

-Ruhi💙