Chapter - 11

I request you all to please vote for the chapters. It will take only one or two seconds.

I feel appreciated by your views, votes and comments.

I supposed to post this chapter tomorrow but I get overwhelmed by your love so here it is.

Thank you so so much guys.

_______________________________________

She thinks she is dreaming and hold his hand tightly, put it below her head turning towards him and smile looking at him.

He too smiled back at her and keep watching her slightly leaning towards her with a content smile just like her.

'aap to sapne me haste bhi hai aur..aur bhi jyada handsome lagte hai smile ke saath'
She says what comes in her mind thinking its a dream & cup his face by her other hand.

He smile widely knowing she is dreaming about him.

He hold her hand which is holding his cheek & ask 'sirf handsome lagta hu?'

'nhi...aap ke bikhare huye baal' saying she runs her fingers in his hairs & he close his eyes feeling her soothing touch & get lost in her.

'mujhe bahot-bahot achhe lagte hai. Aap bahot jyada hot aur cute lagte ho jab ye apke face par aate hai aise'

'aur?' sidharth ask again

'aur apki yeh ankhen jab dekho mujhe gusse se ghurti rehti hai par jab pyaar se dekhti hai to mai kho jati hu in me aur mere pet me butterflies dance krne lagte hai'
while saying this she touch his eyes lightly.

He look at her amused & want to know more about her feelings she is having for him in her heart.

'aur?' he ask again

'aur aap ki yeh sharp naak jis par hamesha gussa sawar rehta hai, man krta hai ki kha jau mai ise' saying she pinch his nose and smile when it turns red.

sidharth just blushed at her comment and his cheeks warm up a little.

For the first time in his whole life he blushed.

''The Sidharth Shukla blushed!''

He look so cute to her, she wanted to pull his cheeks and kiss them and she did exactly same.

He look at her shocked when she kissed his both cheeks.

His heart skip a beat by her this gesture.

He wonder what will be her reaction when she gets to know that he is really here.

He heard her again

'aap to sapne me sharmate bhi ho, aap roj aya karo na mere sapne me' saying she giggled loudly making him smile at her brighlty.

She careeses his jaw looking directly in his eyes & he enjoy her every touch.

She never wants this dream to end & he want her to do all this in real.

'aur kya achha lagta hai tumhe mujhme?' he ask again intensely looking in her eyes.

'aur mai bad me bataungi, ab apki bari, chaliye ab meri tarif kijiye, aise to aap krne se rahe sapne me hi kar dijiye' she said & pouted looking hell tempting & cute at the same time.

sidharth badly want to kiss the hell out of her pout.

He close the distance to do what he wants & close his eyes leaning near her.

She also close her eyes & her hands snake his neck to pull him close to her just then they heard maa

'Sidharth' maa call him but he is all lost in her.

shehnaaz open her eyes and ask 'maa apko kyu bula rahi hai? Aap unke bhi sapne me aye ho kya?'

& he came back to his senses & hurriedly stood up from the bed just to stand beside it.

Maa come to the room & smirk looking at her son's red tint cheeks.

She tried hard not to laugh looking at him.

'puchh liya sana ka haal?' she ask him.

'ji maa wo..woh mai aa hi raha tha.' he said instantly.

shehnaaz look at them confused just then rita maa look at her & said
'tera boss tujhe dekhne aya hai ki ab tu kaisi hai'

Shehnaaz look at him in a shock & pinch herself and winced at what she does.

& that's it

She now knows what blunder she had done.

she gets under the blanket and cover herself fully from head to toe.

- Ruhi 💙