Chapter - 19

Please do vote & comment on each chapter of the story.

---------------------------------------------------------

sidharth ask her to leave by tilting his head a little.

She blush & looks down.

He left from there with a wide smile leaving a blushing shehnaaz behind.

& her phone ping with a massage

waiting for you jaan💙

Shehnaaz blush hard seeing his massage & goes towards restroom to fresh n up.

She applied a pink lipstick with nude make up & she is already wearing a beautiful white chudidar.

She comb her hairs straight , look herself in mirror & blush hiding her face by her palms.

She wanted to look good for him.

She knows he is taking her on their first date.

He did not say it's a date but for her it is.

She is first time going out with a boy.

He is her sidharth & she wanted their every first should be special.

Here sidharth is waiting for her in the parking from last 30 minutes & getting restless to see her.

In his whole life he never waited for anyone & here he is waiting for a girl.

He is about to call her just then she came & his heart skip a beat just by looking at her.

She came towards him & found he is staring at her.

She blushed because he is all lost in her.

'chale?' she ask looking at him through her thick eye lashes.

He came back on earth by hearing her.

'you are looking breathtaking' he complement her & slide her hair strand behind her ear.

Her cheeks turns red & in low voice she says 'thank you'

He smile & open the door of his car for her, she sit on the passenger seat and he himself settle on driving seat.

Soon the drive started & sidharth give her a chocolate as he is taking her out skirt of the city which takes minimum 2 hrs.

Her eyes beams with happiness & she smile broadly by seeing the chocolate which makes him very happy.

'tumhe chocolates pasand hai?' he ask

'bahot jyada, thank you so much.' she answered happily & thank him.

She tore the wrapper and offer him first bite.

He did not like sweet but how can he deny her?

He said 'I will eat the last bite.' for which she agreed instantly.

She started eating chocolate, some melted chocolate remain there on her lips & corner of her lips.

She eat the whole chocolate & wipe her hands with tissue paper.

She then look towards him and realized she ate the whole chocolate & did not give him last bite.

She pouted sadly, she felt guilty & in low voice says 'sorry'

Hearing sorry he look towards her & saw the smeared chocolate on her lips & corner of her lips & the last her pouted lips.

She is looking soo cute & so hot.

He wanted to kiss the hell out of that pout but control himself as she is looking sad.

He stop the car by the side of road & cup her face and ask her lovingly
'kya hua baby?'

She look at her lap and say in low voice 'mai apko last bite dena bhul gayi aur maine puri chocolate khali.'
'I'm sorry'

He thought 'she is just like a baby, she is so naive'

He smile at her and say 'tumne to puri chocolate khayi hi nahi, there is still left'

'maine puri khali sachhi, mai majjak nahi kar rahi' she says cutely.

He smile at her and say 'mai bhi majjak nhi kar raha baby, there is still chocolate left'

Confused she ask 'kaha?'

'yaha' saying he lick the corner of lips.

She widens her eyes in shock & pout her lips & then closes in next second.

As he suck her whole pout taking in his mouth.

He hold her from neck and suck her lips till it tasted like there is no chocolate.

She did not reciprocate the kiss because she is still in shock by his act.

He parted away when he felt she is going out of breath.

He look at her & say in his husky voice
'chocolate never tasted this much tasty to me, I'm just loving it now, next time when you offer me a chocolate then it should be this way only and I mean it'

Shehnaaz blushed hard hearing him & hide her face in her both palms.

He took her in his arms lovingly & rub her back to calm her down.

Soon they reached their destination where sidharth planned their dinner date.

Shehnaaz saw it & run towards the.....

-Ruhi💙