Chapter - 9

Guys please make it up to reach maximum views and votes.

I really need your appreciation.

_______________________________________

Riya - yes sir, she call early morning to inform about her being ill.

Sidharth cut the call without saying anything.

He worried for her that she is ill & restless that he is not able to see her to take care of her.

He gets her mobile no from employees data & dial her no but cut it immediately.

But couldn't stop himself and dial again it rings for a while but goes unanswered.

Restless he dial again this time she pick up the call without noticing whom call it is as she is in fast asleep after taking medicine.

Shehnaaz - hello

he sigh in a relief after hearing her voice but get worried as she sounds very low.

Sidharth - shehnaaz.... he whispered in low voice.

Shehnaaz woke up from the sleep in a jerk & sat up in the bed straight hearing his voice.

Shehnaaz - S..sir a..aap?

Sidharth - kya hua hai tumhe? Kaisi tabyat hai tumhari? Ab thik ho tum? Did you take medicines?

Sidharth ask in one breath.

Shehnaaz smiled at his care and concern towards herself & answer to his every question.

Shehnaaz - Sir vo bas fever tha, mene medicine bhi liye aur ab better feel kr rhi hu.

After hearing her sidharth releases a breath as he also don't he is holding.

Sidharth - doctor ne kya kaha?

Shehnaaz - Sir...wo... woh

She fumbles as she did not go to any doctor nor she calls for home check up.

Sidharth - don't tell me shehnaaz ki you did not go to doctor for check up.

Scared of him she mumbled 'I'm better now'

He gets angry on her for being careless towards herself but soften his tone while talking to her.

Sidharth - who is taking care of you?
Told them to visit the doctor with you right now.

Hearing him shehnaaz remembers her mamma papa & tears rolling down from her eyes.

She says in low voice 'I'm alone'

Sidharth gets worried as she is alone no one is there to take care of her. He was about to speak when she cut him by

Shehnaaz - don't worry sir I'm feeling much better now. Thank you for asking

& cut the call. She cry more & more as she remembered the care of her parents when she gets sick.

The way she threw tantrums and they pamper her more.
She sleeps while crying and again got fever.

On the other hand sidharth got worried for her as he heard her cracked voice at the end. He wanted to be there with her. He wants to take care of her.

& then he realizes today is friday so he did not able to see her till monday due to weekend off.

He got more restless after this.

Rita maa call shehnaaz casually & gets to know that she is sick so she instantly made her way towards her home.

Shehnaaz Home

Rita maa - Sana bachha dekh mai tere liye khichdi bana ke layi hu jldi se khatam kr chal fir doctor bhi ajayenge, driver gya hai unhe lane.

Shehnaaz - maa mai thik hu ab aur bas mujhse aur nhi khaya jayega.

Rita maa - bas thoda sa baba

She feeds her like a mother & after that by taking her head in her lap she made her sleep & run her fingers through her hairs.

She is waiting for the doctor now.

On the other hand unable to control sidharth came to shehnaaz home to take her to the doctor & witness the strong bond between his mother and shehnaaz.

He feels blessed to see the scenario that she is sleeping in his mother's lap & his mother is in love with his girl.

& he did not mind this time calling her 'his girl'

He is in awww of the moment.

Now he knows shehnaaz is the girl, his mom meet every now and then.

He is deep in his thoughts just then rita maa notice he is standing at the door.

- Ruhi💙