Chapter - 13

Please do vote & comment on the chapter to share your thoughts.

_______________________________________

''Bahot pyaar karta hai na usse?''

He looked at her shocked.

He don't know what to answer.

'maa woh...hum dono bahot alag hai ek dusre se' she sigh after hearing him.

''sidharth pyaar me ek dusre ke jaisa nahi, ek dusre ke liye hona jaruri hota hai'' she try to make him understand.

'har kisi ke liye koi na koi bana hota hai aur mai khush hu ki teri jindagi me vo insaan shehnaaz hai' she spoke again.

'shehnaaz se achha tere liye koi aur ho hi nhi sakta. Aur rahi baat ek dusre se alag hone ki to ha tu thoda boring sa hai aur vo bhot shararati. Vo teri boring si jindagi ko interesting bana degi, trust me' she wink at him.

Sidharth smile brightly as he heard her and blush lightly.

Now he accepted his feelings with his whole heart.

Rita maa smiles seeing his smile and blushy cheeks.

'I'm glad that your choice is very good & I already love my bahu so don't you dare to hurt her or else I'll not leave you' she says glaring at him.

He hugged her so tightly & says 'thank you so much maa's & kissed her cheeks.

She grin at him patting his arm & left to kitchen.

His smile is not living his lips.

Sidharth's POV

Now I accept my each & every feeling
for you shehnaaz.

I promise you I will never leave you alone never in my dream.

You are mine now...only mine baby.

POV ends

Sidharth smile widely & made his way towards her room.

He just want to hug her, to kiss her, to keep her in his arms.

He goes there only to witness her blushing face.

She saw him standing at the door & put the blanket over her head to hide from him.

He chuckled at her shyness & sit beside her on the bed.

'bahar aao shehnaaz' he ask her & she nodded in no still inside the cover.

He made her come out by pulling the blanket.

& she instantly hide her face from him by her palms.

He hold her palms by his make her look in his eyes.

He kisses her both the palms directly looking in her eyes and says

'you dont have to hide yourself from me shehnaaz' and kiss her forehead & she close her eyes as usual giving in his demands.

He hug her tightly by wrapping his arms around her.

He put her head on his chest and pat it lovingly.

She slowly wraps her arms around his torso and dug her face in his chest.

He dug his face in her neck & inhale her aroma only to feel intoxicated.

They remain like this still lost in each other just then they heard footsteps & got separated unwillingly.

Shehnaaz look towards her lap, her face flushed at what just happened.

That he just wrapped her in his arms & put her close to his heart.

Her cheeks turns in deep shade of red.

He just loved his effect on her.

He wanted to bite her red cheeks but he control himself.

Rita maa come inside with a food, she feed her and give her medicines.

After some time shehnaaz slept due to the effect of medicines.

The whole day sidharth is there with her, he did not go back to office & cancel his all meetings.

Now its evening and shehnaaz just woke up and get fresh n up.

Sidharth did not want to leave her, he is about to tell maa that he wanted to take her with them, to their home just then he heard maa.

'sana mai tujhe aise chhod ke nhi jaungi to bas mene decide kiya hai ki tu mere saath ghar chal rahi hai.'

He smiled brightly at her.

'par maa mai kaise...' shehnaaz get cut by her

'mujhe kuchh nahi sunna tu chal rahi hai matlab chal rhi hai, mai tere kapde pack kr deti hu' said maa & moves to pack her clothes.

Shehnaaz get conscious that knowing sidharth also living there.

But she couldn't able to deny maa.

maa came with her bag & inform them that she is leaving with the driver as she have some work on the way & she don't want sana to exhaust by it so she order sidharth to take sana with him.

Sidharth knows she did it intentionally to give some time to them.

He hugged her tightly & whispers 'love you maa'

She whisper back 'mujhe nhi use bol, use your time for good'

He just blushed at her & she left with the driver leaving the love birds behind.

Sidharth goes to put shehnaaz bag in his car while shehnaaz is feeling very nervous at the situation.

She silently follow him & he made her sit on the passenger seat & he himself settle on driving seat.

& they made there way towards the destiny.....

- Ruhi💙