Chapter - 23

Hey guys I know you don't want misunderstanding but trust me this phase only lead to strong their bond.

'duriyan insaan ko hamesha dil ke aur kareeb le aati hai'

Please do vote and comment on each chapter of the story.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sidharth POV

I love shehnaaz & I trust her but what I saw that she is laying under another man & when they got up she smile at him.

Am I missing something?

Is she also like other girls who throws themselves on guy's for money?

I'm planning to marry her & she....

I don't want to rush things.

I want to be sure about her.

Is she faking her innocence in front of me?

It's her planning to marry me?

She first get in good books of maa & then me.

& I'm that fool to get in her trap?

Am I trusting her badly?

Or I misunderstood the situation, I have to ask her.

I have seen love in her eyes for me.

POV ends

'Ahhhhh' he hold his head as its paining very bad.

Here shehnaaz have no idea about anything.

She saw him holding his head & rushed to his cabin.

Sidharth did not look at her.

She went behind his chair & started pressing his head by her hands.

He jerk her hands and she startled by his move as he never behave with her like that.

She came in front of him & cup his face & ask

'kya hua sidharth aap itne pareshan kyu lag rahe hai?'

He stare in her eyes & only find love for him.

'shehnaaz kuchh aisa hai jo tum mujhe batana chahti ho, shayad aaj ke bare me?'
he ask hopefully thinking she will tell him about what happened few minutes ago in her cabin.

She gets confused & remember the whole day & then she thought he is asking about the their shadi.

She blushed & did not say anything.

His blood boiled seeing her blush remembering something.

He jerk her hands and say 'you can go now I have some work'

She did not look at him noded in yes & left from there with a smile.

Sidharth POV

She did not said anything when I asked her.

She lied to me.

That means she is playing with my feelings.

You did wrong shehnaaz you did wrong.

Now I will not fall in your trap anymore.

I will not let you play with my feelings anymore.

I loved you shehnaaz & I still do but I will not show you my love anymore.

POV ends

A lone tear escape from sidharth's eye.

He wipes it away & call receptionist to arrange his meeting in London & flight for tonight.

He inform maa about the same & left from there.

Here shehnaaz came to his cabin when the office hrs ended but could not find him there.

She call him but it goes unanswered.

She again call but now it's switched off.

She came outside & ask riya about him to which she inform her that he is in flight for London & she left.

Shehnaaz is shock to listen her.

Her eyes welled up as he did not informed her before going nor he is answering her calls.

Shehnaaz POV

Woh mujhe bina bataye kyu chale gaye?

Jarur bahot important kam hoga varna vo aise kabhi nhi jate.

Vo vaha pahuchte hi call krenge pata hai mujhe

POV ends

She smile at her own thoughts & left from office to his house as she think rita maa is alone.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sidharth reached London and inform maa that he is reached safely.

Shehnaaz call sidharth after he talk with maa but he didn't receive her calls.

& now she gets the idea that he is avoiding her so she massage him to pick her calls & asking what happened, why he is avoiding her but not get any reply from him.

He find shehanaaz's missed calls but he did not call her back nor he pick her call when she again call him.

He saw her massages.

He want to call her to hear her voice but he control himself and decide to avoid her massages too.

---------------------------------

One week passed & shehnaaz called & msg him daily but neither he replied to her calls nor to her massages.

He regularly talk with maa & shehnaaz only gets to know about him from maa.

Shehnaaz take care of Rita maa & did not tell her anything about his ignorance.

She always be happy in front of her & in her room she always cry for him. She is craving to see him, to hear him, to hug him.

She did not able to understand why he is behaving indifferent, why he is avoiding her, what mistake she have done.

From Rita maa she came to know that he is returning tonight.

She is very happy. Now she will directly ask him what happened that he is avoiding her.

She came from office in the evening prepare dinner for him only his favourite dishes.

Rita maa had her dinner & slept as its 10 pm already & shehnaaz is here so she knew she will wait for Sidharth.

She took a shower and wore a blue coloured Saree only to surprise him.

Shehnaaz is waiting for Sidharth. She lights the candles on dining table.

She is very excited after all he is returning after a week.

The door bail rings & she run to open the door.

She open the door & saw him standing there.

She smile at him.

He look towards her felt a peace in his heart.

His breath got stuck in his throat by seeing her in a beautiful Saree.

She is looking breathtaking.

She hugged him tightly & say

'I missed you sidharth💙'

- Ruhi💙