Chapter - 6

Please do vote and comment on each chapter of the story.

---------------------------------------------------------

After the incidence the whole day Shehnaaz did not came infront of Sidharth nor he call her to his cabin.

Both avoid each other, shehnaaz due to her shyness and Sidharth to get control over his feelings.

At the office hrs get ended, Sidharth & shehnaaz both are going to leave the office.

Sidharth goes in lift & shehnaaz is on call with Rita maa did not notice Sidharth enter in the lift, press the button of ground floor & the door got closed.

She cut the call and then realized that she is all alone in the lift with Sidharth.

She quickly look other side to avoid her embarrassment because her cheeks turns red just by looking at him.

But he already notice that and smile innerly. He did not talk to her nor did she. Both tries their best to avoid each other.

But... But...But...

Destiny wants something else....

The lift got stuck on 6th floor & lights also goes off at the same time.

Shehnaaz flinch in fear (as she already fears darkness) and cluch sidharth's arm tightly, worried sidharth instantly took her in his arms to comfort her.

She buried her face in his chest and hug him tightly. Sidharth pat her head lovingly rub her back to comfort her.

'Kuchh nahi hua... Kuchh nhi hua' mumbled sidharth.

She felt safe & protected in his warmth.

'mujhe andhere me dar lagta hai' said shehnaaz after a while, still hugging him & slightly sobbing.

'Shhh...mai hu na...hone dunga tumhe Kuchh? nhi na...' he said still rubbing her back.

Her fear gone away instantly by his words.

She felt protected.

She felt loved.

She knows that he didn't let anyone or anything harm her.

She knows that he will always protect her no matter what happens.

Overwhelmed by his words she raise her face to look at him.

In the dim light they both look at each other with all the love & care in their eyes.

Sidharth saw a little tear in her eyes & wipe it lovingly nodding in a negative manner.

'She looks beautiful in dim light' he thought.

'He looks really handsome in dim light' she thought.

They both lost in each others eyes completely forgot about the situation they are in.

Sidharth come close to her face and kissed her forehead lovingly.

She close her eyes to feel his touch of lips.

His lips linger there for a long time, then he looked towards her closed eyes & just hugged her again by taking her in his arms.

He dugged his face in her hairs & smell her aroma and got lost in her.

Shehnaaz wrapped her arms around him dug her face in his chest.

They both feel content at this moment.

They don't want to end their hug, always want be in each others arms.

After few minutes the lift stared again and the lights come & they came to reality and got separated.

They both avoid looking in each others eyes.

Shehnaaz face is glowing in his love, she couldn't stop herself blushing.
And to avoid embarrassment she looks other side.

Soon they reached ground floor & shehnaaz hurriedly left.

Where as sidharth is hell frustrated by himself for loosing control again.

He punch hard on the wall, blood comes from his knuckles but he didn't care & after few minutes left from there to the parking.

He found shehnaaz outside waiting for a cab to go home. It's already dark outside so he stop his car in front of her and....

'Sit inside' he said still sitting in driving seat without looking at her.

'It's okay sir mai khud chali jaungi' said shehnaaz without looking in his eyes.

'I said seat inside shehnaaz' he again said looking at her but this time in a authorative tone.

She look at him for a second and sit inside the passenger seat.

He asked her address & she told him the same.

& the drive start to get them closer or away ?

- Ruhi💙