Chapter -14

Please do vote and comment to show your thoughts.

Guys please share my story as I'm new here & it's my first story.

So please show your love and support.

Thank you all.

---------------------------------------------------------

As they drove

Sidharth stealing glances at her but she kept looking outside the window not wanting to make eye contact with him still feeling embarrassed at her early doings.

Sidharth hold her left hand which resting on her lap and intertwine there fingers with each other.

She looked at him for a second and then keep looking towards there intertwined hands.

Now she is blushing like hell, her cheeks turns in deep shade of red.

Sidharth saw her and smile widely seeing the effect he have on her.

And the fact that she didn't resist him for once, swell his heart with a pride.

It shows how much she trust him.

He is falling for her more and more with each passing second.

Sidharth move there hands close to his lips and kiss them looking towards her.

Neither she say anything nor she look towards him.

She only blush more & more.

She shivers and goosebumps arises all over her body.

Sidharth observe her every reaction & feel like blessed to have her by his side.

Not wanting to torture her more he put her hand on her lap & concentrate on driving to distract himself.

Soon they reached the 'Shukla Mansion.'

Shehnaaz saw it through the window and get mesmerized by seeing it.

'Indeed its a palace' she thought.

She is about to get out of the car when he asked her to stay inside.

He came out give her bag to servants & ask to kept it in the room which is just beside his.

He open the door and lift her in his arms.

Shocked with his action she asked
'ye..yeh aa..aap kya kr rhe hai?'

He look in her eyes and said 'hold me'

She wraps her arms around his neck and says 'mai chal sakti hu'

'I know but you are still weak and doctor said not to exhaust you' saying he walk inside with her in his arms.

She feels happy the way he is taking care of her.

She is looking at his face intensely.

He walk upstairs to her room and put her on bed lightly.

While their eyes locked his left hand is still under her head.

He move close to her and kiss her forehead for a while lingering his lips there.

She closes her eyes feeling his lips on her.

He move back & look at face, her closed eyes.

He smiles at her.

He hold her cheen & ask 'tum chahti thi na ki mai tumhari tarif karu?'

He ask her as he wanted to fulfill her every wish.

He want to gave in her every demand.

Hearing him she open her eyes 'wo.. woh mai... aa.. aap' her fumbles shut when he kept his finger on her lips.

He tucked her hair strand behind her ear & kiss her eye one by one & says 'your eyes are so beautiful because they show every emotion of your heart purely.'

She opens her eyes slowly only to find him so close to her.

Her heart is beating as fast as he can.

She knows he can hear it for sure.

He then kiss the tip of her nose which instantly turn red by his kiss.

He tap it with his finger 'your cute nose looks very cute & when u are angry it turns into cutest thing in the world.' saying he kiss her nose again which turns red by his talks too.

He careeses her cheeks and kiss the left one 'your chubby cheeks they are.... I want to just bite it as they become tomatoe whenever you blush' with that he bite her right cheek.

She hisses at his bite & he lick it to sooth her pain.

Her cheeks turns the deeper shade of red as if possible.

'your sharp jawline, it suits you perfectly' saying he give her a wet kiss on her jaw.

Then he hold her chin and says 'it is very very cute' kissed it lovingly.

Now he rub his thumb on her lower lip & her breath hitched.

'your pink lips always attract me towards you. They are just perfect. I just want to....'

He is loosing it now & additional to that she is not at all stopping him.

He is intensely look at her lips.

She bite her lower lip in nervousness.

& that's it

He just.......

-Ruhi 💙