Chapter - 5

Please do vote and comment on each chapter of the story.

---------------------------------------------------------

Days are passing and by each passing day Sidharth & shehnaaz feelings growing for each other.

Difference is just that shehnaaz accepted her feelings as she goes with the flow as always & Sidharth's mind is still fighting with his heart.

In Office

Shehnaaz is going to knock the door of sidharth's cabin & at the same time Sidharth open the door & shehnaaz gets misbalanced & land on his chest.

Sidharth grab her waist by his hands. Both got lost in each others, looking in each others eyes.

Their heart beat loudly by the proximity. Sidharth slowly tucked the hairs behind her ears & shehnaaz close her eyes by submitting herself to him.

Sidharth careeses her cheeks & froze by watching her face from so close for the first time, he observed her every feature & just loved every bit of it.

His eyes goes towards her lips & he gets a strong urge to claim them by his.

He rubs her lower lip by his thumb, shehnaaz shivered by his move & fist his shirt tightly by her hands.

His face moves closer to hers. Their breath falls on each others lips. His thumb still rubbing her lower lip.

'Kyu kar rhi ho tum aisa mere saath, haa?' he ask her in low voice still lost in her.

'Bolo Shehnaaz' he whispered just above her lips.

Shiver ran down her spine hearing her name from his mouth for the first time.

Her cheeks turns in deep shade of red. He just love his effect on her. She opened her eyes slowly only to find him looking at her intensely.

'Tumhe achha lagta hai na mujhe pareshan krna, hmm?' he ask again.

Still lost in his eyes she don't know what to say. She kept looking at him with all the love in her heart.

She did not feel uncomfortable at all by their proximity. Indeed she felt protected in his arms.

He could feel something is there in her eyes. He was about to close the mere distance between them his phone rang bringing them back to reality.

They got separated hurriedly & shehnaaz ran to washroom living a shocked Sidharth there.

Yes he is shocked with him. The way he act with her a few seconds ago.

At the other hand shehnaaz is all blushing by the earlier events. Her heart thumping loudly in her chest.

She tried to remove the blush on her cheeks by rubbing them but couldn't.
It only grew by each passing second.

Sidharth POV

'Shehnaaz' I whisper her name & my lips curled up.

I was just about to kiss her. My heart is still beating fast. I just love the way she blush. She is the most beautiful girl I ever saw in my life.

But why not she stopped me for once? She is not like other girls who throws themselves on me, she is indeed different.

She is beautiful, cute, sweet, bubbly girl with a pure heart.

I know that I'm developing feelings for her but I don't think it's good.
I have to control my feelings.

Love is only seems beautiful in movies and novels. I have to get grip on my feelings before it goes out of my hands. I have to stay away from her as much as possible because with her it's not possible for me anymore to control myself.

POV ends

Shehnaaz POV

Yeh Kya hua?
Mujhe kyu itni sharam aa rhi hai?
Kya woh bhi mere liye Kuchh feel krte hai?
Amma ab mai unke samne kaise jaungi?

& she hide her face by her palms.

I know that Ki mere dil me Kuchh hai unke liye. Unhe dekhe bina man nhi lagta ab. Unke saath safe feel krti hu mai. Achha lagta hai unke aaspas rehna

Jab woh mujhe dekhte hai mere pet me butterflies dance krne lagti hai, Sukoon sa milta hai unke sath.

Mai janti hu ki mera aur unka koi mel nhi hai, har ladki unhe pana chahti hai. Agar Mai bhi yahi chahu toh yeh bahot bada khwab hoga mere liye.

Par ab mai yeh baat achhese janti hu ki Sidharth mere jindagi me ane wale pehle aur akhari shaks hai. Na unke pehle koi tha na unke bad koi hoga.

POV ends

- Ruhi💙