Chapter - 26

Please do vote and comment on each chapter of the story.

---------------------------------------------------------

'come in' he said & about to dial her no but his phone fall from his hand seeing her.

her head is covered with a bandage as if she had an accident.

He stand up from his chair & comes towards her.

He about to touch her head by his hand but she back off.

He look in her eyes but her eyes are void of any emotions.

'shehnaaz yeh....' he ask her but she cut him by putting her resignation letter in his hand.

'mera resignation letter, I'm sorry sir I will not able to continue this job & I know I should have given notice to you before 1 month but I couldn't so as per contract I already transferred 5 lacks as penalty in company's account.' she said without any emotions.

He is shock to hear her.

'yeh chot..' he ask her in low voice

'ohh yeh chot, kuchh nhi bas mera ek chhota sa accident hogaya tha tabhi lagi hai & don't worry you are seeing me for the last time, I will make sure you will not see my face again.' she says all this without any emotions.

His heart aches hearing her.

She had an accident and he didn't even know.

'shehnaaz tum..' he try to ask her is she fine or not but she cut him.

'I'm sorry sir but I'm getting late'
'Good bye sir.'
saying she left from there leaving a lifeless sidharth behind.

He stared at her resignation letter & a tear rolled down from his eye.

He is worried for her.

He felt hurt when she talk like he is some stranger to her.

-----------------------

He is sitting on his chair resting his head on the chair & eyes closed when the door knocked.

'come in' he said

Aditya - sir vo aaj saare security cameras ka firse set up hoga because some cameras are not working properly so aaj koi bhi camera on nhi rahega

Sidharth - ok

Aditya left after informing him.

Suddenly sidharth remember shehnaaz's cabin also have CCTV cameras so he need to check footage of that day.

He open his laptop and start that day's footage he saw the whole scene & his eyes shed tears.

He doubted his jaan.

He said the things to her that he shouldn't have think about her.

He drag her parents in his anger.

He questioned on her character.

He himself connected her with another man.

Where she loved him & only him.

She was begging him for his love.

She ask what is her mistake? But he didn't tell her anything, he just blame her.