Chapter - 10

Please do vote & comment on the chapters.

_______________________________________

Rita Maa POV

She questioned herself that what he is doing here?

& she connected the dots.

'Ohh to sidharth hai sana ka khadus.'

''Sana ka khadus'' she smile innerly repeating her words in her mind.

Is it a sign of god?

She look at Sidharth the way he is looking at sana. He never in his life spare a glance to any girl but here he is staring her intensely with lots of emotions in his eyes.

Even now shehnaaz only talk about him either she is complaining about him or giving him different - different cute names.

but her cheeks turns red every time when I tease her by his names and she pretends to be annoyed by it but innerly she like it.

and she knows they are made for each other, she just needs to push them a little.

POV ends

'sidharth' rita maa called him in low voice as shehnaaz is sleeping. She put pillow below shehnaaz's head & come to him.

They come in drawing room not wanting to disturb her sleep.

Sidharth asked 'maa how is she?' as soon as they come in drawing room.

Rita maa smile at his worried face & says 'ab thik hai vo thoda fever hai abhi bhi, driver doctor ko lene gaya hai bas ata hi hoga'

He nodded & she ask 'tum itni subah yaha kya kar rhe ho?'
'office nahi gaye?'

He is having no answer to her any questions.

She knows it very well & decide to play with her not so innocent son.

'wo..woh mai yaha se ja rha tha aur pata chala ki she is not well so..so I just thought to check on her' he said fumbling & try to explain her.

Rita maa smiled innerly at her son who fumbles for the first time in his whole life.

'achha, but pehle to kbhi aise kisi employee se milne uske ghar nhi gaya tu.'

He wants to change the topic so he ask her 'maa aap yaha?'

'mai to sana se milne aayi thi uski tabiyat thik nhi hai na.' she answered

'sana?' he ask confused

'pyaar se shehnaaz ko sana bulate the uske mamma papa. to ab mai bulati hu.' rita maa said.

'bulate the matlab?' sidharth ask immediately fearing not to hear what he is thinking.

'2 saal pehle ek car accident me vo log is duniya se chal base'
'bahot akeli hogayi thi meri bachhi'
she answered sadly.

Sidharth stood there frozen at the revealation.

He remembers her saying him that 'she is alone'

His heart pained thinking what might she gone through among these 2 yrs.

He can understand her pain as he lost his father in a very young age but at least he is having his maa beside him.

He thank his maa mentally to taking care of her when she is alone.

His thoughts broke as the doctor came with the driver.

The doctor checked her & give medicines & ask them to make sure she take rest, not to exhaust herself & left from there.

Rita maa is on a phone call in a drawing room taking the opportunity sidharth goes into her room & look at her sleeping form.

He sit near her on the bed, lean forward and kiss her forehead lightly.

Rita maa saw that & smiling came back in drawing room to give them little privacy.

He checked her temperature it's coming to normal now.

His gaze went towards the night stand which having the photo frame of her with her parents & on the other side one more which having her & rita maa's photo in a temple.

He smiles widely witnessing it.

He look around her room & find lots of her photos hanging on the wall.

He then look towards her & hold her hand near his lips & kissed it.

She woke up by the moments & open her eyes slowly to find him so close to her.

She thinks she is dreaming and....

- Ruhi💙