Chapter - 12

Please do vote & comments on the chapters.

---------------------------------------------------------

She gets under the blanket and cover herself fully from head to toe.

Sidharth try hard not to laugh at her.

He want to see her face but can not do anything now.

So he ask 'what happened shehnaaz?
Are u feeling cold?'

& smile when she did not answer anything.

Maa look at him suspiciously & come near shehnaaz to pull the blanket but she didn't let her do it.

Sidharth smirk at her.

Maa look at him glaring.

'what?' he ask

'kya kiya tune ki yeh bahar hi nahi aa rahi?' she ask him

'maine kuchh nhi kiya. mai kyu kuchh Karunga?' he said innocently.

'sana bachha kya kiya isne? Tu bata mujhe mai achhe se khabar leti hu iski' maa said to her lovingly glaring at him.

Sana gets confused at their interaction & put the blanket over rita maa's head & pull her inside the blanket.

Rita maa gets startled by her action while sidharth chuckles at her antics.

He is curious to know what she is doing.

'Maa aap kaise jante ho khadus ko?'
She ask Maa in whisper under the blanket.

While maa laugh at her making her frown & whisper in her ears 'kyu ki ye tera khadus mera beta hai'

Shehnaaz gasp at what she heard & pull out the blanket from maa without coming out from it only to hide again from him.

She remembers what she did thinking he is in her dream.

She kissed him twice on his cheeks, she told him how handsome he looks, she runs her fingers in his hairs, she pull his cheeks, she careeses his perfect jaw, she ask him to do her tarif and what not?

She turns in deep shade of red thinking about what just happened.

& above that he is her rita maa's son.

Now don't want to embarrass herself in front of him she decide not come out of the blanket.

'Sana bachha kya kr rhi hai? Uth ja teri medicine ka time ho raha hai, chal kuchh khale pehle' maa said & try to pull the blanket but she hold it tightly.

Sidharth badly want to see her face now as he knows that she must be all red by now thinking about what happened few minutes back.

'Sana tujhe meri kasam!' Rita maa said.

& shehnaaz quickly come out of the blanket but did not look at him.

But sidharth smirk at her as he guessed right.

'tere gaal itne laal kaise hogaye? Phir se fever hai kya?' maa asked checking her forehead.

Shehnaaz keep looking towards her lap without answering anything.

'what happened shehnaaz? Abhi to thik thi tum' he said controlling his smile.

For a second shehnaaz look at him and averted her gaze other side at the other second.

Her cheeks becomes more red now.

Her whole face flushed.

'bukhar tere sar pe to nhi chad gaya jo aisi ajib si harkate kr rahi hai?' ask maa confused at her behavior.

She still sit there quietly.

Rita maa about to get up but instantly pulled back by shehnaaz.

'aap kaha jaa rahi hai?' ask shehnaaz as she don't want to be alone with him now.

'tere liye kuchh khane ko lekar aati hu' says rita maa.

'nhi aap yahi raho na maa please' request shehnaaz by holding her hand.

While sidharth tried his best to control his laugh but failed & laugh loudly making them look at her.

Shehnaaz was lost in his laugh & rita maa was amused to see her son laughing like this.

She never saw him laughing after his fathers demise & now she is very happy that the reason behind his smile is Sana.

Sidharth stop after a while & look at the both smiling and went from there not wanting to embarrass her more.

She sigh heavily when he goes to the drawing room.

Now Rita maa also come to take the food & hug her son and says

'I'm so happy to see you like this.'

He smiles at her & she ask

''bahot pyaar karta hai na usse?''

- Ruhi💙