Chapter - 30

Please do vote and comment on each chapter of the story.

---------------------------------------------------------

Mr Singhania look towards shehnaaz & froze looking at her beautiful face.

'Shehnaaz' he whisper in a low voice but sidharth heard it.

He did not like the way he is looking at her he fist his palm to control his anger.

'how on the earth he knows her name?' he thinks.

'Shehnaaz' Mr Singhania call her.

She look up from the file hearing her name & say 'Jatin tum?'

He smiles at her and say 'thank god you remember me, by the way you are looking more beautiful than before'

Sidharth's blood boil hearing him, his veins pop out & his eyes turn red.

Shehnaaz look at Sidharth & gulp her saliva.

She ignore Jatin's comment and ask 'tum yaha kaise?'

'agar tum bhul gayi ho to yad diladu ki mera pura naam Mr Jatin Subhash Singhania hai & I'm here for meeting with Mr Sidharth Shukla.' he said.

'ohh to meeting tumhare saath hai' she said.

'vaise I heard about uncle and aunty from papa' he said & she just hummed.

'I'm sorry' he said & she said 'its okay' & smile sadly.

'uncle and aunty kaise hai?' she ask

'they are good' he said.

'If you two are done with your gathering then can we start the damn meeting?' a loud voice came from behind.

Shehnaaz knows this tone of his & didn't dare to look at him & say 'I'm sorry, I will start the presentation'

'I'm sorry Mr Shukla, she is a family friend so I have some words' said Jatin.

Sidharth didn't reply to him and ask shehnaaz to start the presentation.

Soon the meeting start & shehnaaz give the presentation and the whole time Jatin is staring at her which boil the blood of Sidharth Shukla.

The meeting ended with signing a deal.

-------------------------------

In Evening

'Shehnaaz, now the deal is signed & the work is to be done from tomorrow so why not u just come with me to meet mom & dad, they will be glad to meet you'

Shehnaaz about to deny but sidharth say 'no one is allowed to go anywhere when they are on the business trip in SS - Enterprises'

'Mr Shukla..' Jatin cut by shehnaaz

Shehnaaz look at him & say 'sir is right jatin'

'Ok, but we can have a coffee here in canteen right?' he ask with a hope.

Shehnaaz don't want to stay but she can not deny again because he is insisting more so she is about to say yes but she heard sidharth.