Plans and plots

Annabeth's POV
Despite what I told Nico I headed straight for the Zeus cabin to tell Jason and form a plan of action because Jason had more experience with this than me.
I burst through cabin one's door.
"JASON,JASON, JASON, GUESS WHAT" I screamed. Jason was sitting on his cot eating a donut while looking at something on his monster prof phone.
"What Annabeth this better be more important than Instagram"
"nicojusttoldmethathehasacrushonWillSolace" I squeaked out in one breath.
"Annabeth slow down I didn't catch a of that say it again slower."
"Nico...just....told...me-"
"Just a tad bit faster"
"Nico just told me that he has a crush on Will Solace!"
"REALLY!"
"Yes but I need your help to get them together"
"Okay but I'm going to call a small group of people to help us"
"I guess that's alright just not to many people"

Jason's idea of a few people was Leo, Calypso, Piper, Percy, Will's sister Rosy, Nico's sister Crystal, Leo's sister Mandi and Her boyfriend Lyle.
"Okay this is operation get-will-and-Nico-together-because-they-are-obviously -made-for-each-other" Jason announced
"Hey professor grace can your plan name be any longer" leo laughed.
"Haha very funny Leo But this is serious"
"Ok guys I have an idea but we have to split into three teams for it to work." Piper suggested
" Ok what are teams" Mandi asked
"We'll need one group to get Will, one group to get Nico, and a third group to execute the second part of the plan."
"Ok Mandi and I can take Nico" Crystal offered
"I guess Jason and I can get Will" Rosy added shyly
"Perfect" Piper shrieked " the rest of us will be team three, also I'm going to need industrial strength handcuffs and a lot of flashlights."
(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Any guesses on what Piper's plan is?
I don't have much else to say this time so.
Peace out
-Mandi